Trade FREE Original Skunk #1 pollen (trade 4 a smile)

• Thread starter IamN2pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IamN2pot

OK, since THCFarmer doesn't have a 'free' prefix for the post, I have to used the 'trade' one with a :). I'm 'trading' a swab full of FREE Sk #1 pollen for a smile, :) ! To qualify for a pouch of pollen, post a SMILE on this thread and PM me a name and address to mail one to. It's that simple. I have 15 packets with pollen ready to mail out in this give away. (see the pictures below)

I have never collected and stored pollen before, so I am trying this for the first time. (the last pic is how my girls are pollenated :) ) I collected this pollen using logic's method, hyperlinked here, and added a cotton swab to collect the pollen on to get it into the pouch. The swab also works well as a pollen dusting applicator. This pollen is from the 2 males pictures. Their genetics are from Todd and Mel at Authentic Genetics Seeds. In this hyperlinked thread and Todd details the line's lineage:
The Skunk No.1 seeds that I am offering I made from seeds grown in 1996 by Mel Frank, after Mel got the seeds in 1988 directly from Sam. They are an open pollination IBL grown in a greenhouse organically and the seeds/plants are very consistent in quality and uniformity.

Technically the Skunk No.1 seeds I am offering have only been reproduced twice since Mel Frank got them in 1988; once in 1996 and then I used those 1996 seeds in 2020 to make the Skunk No.1 seeds offered on my site.

The pollen pouch will come sealed in a FoodSaver packet ready to use or be thrown into the fridge or freezer and stored until needed.

Now, post me a SMILE and PM me if you want one.
Keep seeding! N2

SK1Dads

IMG 20220321 165713
IMG 20220321 170747
IMG 20220329 081924
IMG 20220321 171644

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Did your females produce a skunk dank smell? I just started some from the same company. If they are skunky I would use some of your pollen.

Static23

Static23

OK, since THCFarmer doesn't have a 'free' prefix for the post, I have to used the 'trade' one with a :). I'm 'trading' a swab full of FREE Sk #1 pollen for a smile, :) ! To qualify for a pouch of pollen, post a SMILE on this thread and PM me a name and address to mail one to. It's that simple. I have 15 packets with pollen ready to mail out in this give away. (see the pictures below)

I have never collected and stored pollen before, so I am trying this for the first time. (the last pic is how my girls are pollenated :) ) I collected this pollen using logic's method, hyperlinked here, and added a cotton swab to collect the pollen on to get it into the pouch. The swab also works well as a pollen dusting applicator. This pollen is from the 2 males pictures. Their genetics are from Todd and Mel at Authentic Genetics Seeds. In this hyperlinked thread and Todd details the line's lineage:

The pollen pouch will come sealed in a FoodSaver packet ready to use or be thrown into the fridge or freezer and stored until needed.

Now, post me a SMILE and PM me if you want one.
Keep seeding! N2

View attachment 1230610
View attachment 1230611View attachment 1230612View attachment 1230613View attachment 1230615

E712B01E 3D5A 4386 8A29 26E7C3753B46
OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Not just yet, they're only 9 days in bloom. All the reports in Todds thread, here, are good as far as having the 'skunk' or 'acrid' smell and I wouldn't expect anything less from Authentic Genetics.
Hi @IamN2pot Nice
9days are you talking of the 2 males
I see in the first picture.....very nice

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
😁
Nice one, I'll grab some if I may please.
I have a mature male Janis from Fleur du Mal seeds if you/anyone want some pollen from that 🙂

I

IamN2pot

OK it's some plants you have at 9days
Not the males I see
Right, the girls were 9 days in 12/12 and I pulled and chopped the boys yesterday. The boys had been in bloom since 3/3. Today it's misting down and cleaning the tent and plants from all that pollen dust.
PM me. I've still got 10, 9 if you order one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom