Free Seed Begging

• Thread starter dumbthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dumbthumb

so apparently the begging is forbidden here but is there some good forums that allow
requests for free seeds?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You need a mentor, our member jipp would be a great person for you to look up too. From his grow equipment to his seeds the guy got everything for free. All you have to do is get people feeling sorry for you.
omg where is the jipster nowadays? Aint seen him in a second or 2

MedicalDave

MedicalDave

Try Overgrow Canada.
100 free seeds of “Freedom Dream” mailed to your door.

Plant your cannabis seedlings and plants in public spaces such as City Hall, the local police station, in storefront planters, traffic circles, public parks, and other highly visible public places. Make sure to send us a photo as soon as you plant the cannabis!

Last edited by a moderator:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Let us not forget The Farms TOS

Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Try Overgrow Canada.
100 free seeds of “Freedom Dream” mailed to your door.

Since he began the campaign in 2016, Dana Larsen has given away over ten million cannabis seeds across Canada.

Plant your cannabis seedlings and plants in public spaces such as City Hall, the local police station, in storefront planters, traffic circles, public parks, and other highly visible public places. Make sure to send us a photo as soon as you plant the cannabis!
Probally sells these people’s info to a third party for profit. People don’t send millions of seeds for nothing.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Probally sells these people’s info to a third party for profit. People don’t send millions of seeds for nothing.

You must not have heard of or met Dana. The dude is a fuckin legend in BC, this is totally something he would do. He sets up stands in Vancouver or wherever he is to just hand out seeds to anyone, he is the ultimate marijuana decriminalization crusader. Former editor of cannabis culture magazine and dispensary owner, as well as the guy who formed the SensibleBC political advocacy group. Awesome fella.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You must not have heard of or met Dana. The dude is a fuckin legend in BC, this is totally something he would do. He sets up stands in Vancouver or wherever he is to just hand out seeds to anyone, he is the ultimate marijuana decriminalization crusader. Former editor of cannabis culture magazine and dispensary owner, as well as the guy who formed the SensibleBC political advocacy group. Awesome fella.
he is the opposite side of capitalism. Stand up dude for sure. :D A true Johnny Appleseed of cannabis. Nothing but love for the way he rolls.!!!

D

dumbthumb

i spent 30-40 for bitcoin a couple years ago to get some "Sleestack" from seeds4free.
good stuff but either there was no males or i culled the only one..
my clone skills have gone to crap. i'm just barely still in it.
since i dont sell and low income i gotta nip the spending.
already bought a bunch of stuff to build a light thats not finished yet.
i'm thinking a temp controlled cooler for the cloning. that costs money too.

Balanque

Balanque

It is a high CBD strain with low THC levels, the idea was to grow plants and then move them to public areas as an act of civil disobedience. Some of the seeds I got were old and broken, not high quality seeds or anything.

MedicalDave

MedicalDave

It is a high CBD strain with low THC levels... not high quality seeds or anything.
I agree, you get what you pay for (free). I believe the seeds came from commercial hemp stock bred for grain production.

For high quality seeds why not support the thc farmer store?
There are several options available for 60-75$ in packs of 12-15 seeds.
60$ % 13 seeds = 4.62$ per plant.
You can find these in the store right now:
Snowberry blue
Lemon grape
Cbd Juliet
White star
Headband doja
MADD hatter
The wifi connection

@1diesel1 Hey diesel can you edit my earlier post to comply with TOS. Just trying to help, don’t want to break the rules!

Top Bottom