FREE SEEDS!!!

• Thread starter madmaster420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
madmaster420

madmaster420

I knew that would get everone's attention...With large corporate armies strategizing to take over and control the world's agriculture, there is more and more need for organic farmers to create and stockpile a vast genetic library that can be freely tapped into to prevent genetic destabilization and the intentional genetic modification that is taking place today. Companies like Monsanto and Bayer are striving to patent, and therefore own genetic code... Scary as hell when you think that they can implant a deadly virus gene into your favorite kush!

WHAT IF

a certain group of like-minded, rational, forward thinking mature adults decided to give away as many FREE SEEDS as they could to anyone just for the asking? Does anyone else besides me feel that having to pay money for a plant is weird? especially when they've been around for millenia? since before money was ever even invented? doesn't anyone out there besides myself understand that these plants, ALL plants, are sentient creatures? That a sentient entity will eventually get PISSED when it is tired of being taken for granted, abused, and prostituted like a third world country virgin?

Is there anyone out there besides myself who is disgusted that people have the audacity to demand $20 for a seed? A Fucking SEED?!? Does anyone remember what happened in amsterdam long ago with tulips? How could anyone pay 10 million dollars for a single tulip bulb??? Insanity, that's how. Humans are born with insanity and I believe our purpose on this earth is to overcome this insanity and strive towards enlightenment.

There needs to be a place where anyone can get seeds and/or clones for free. Monoculture is the end of agriculture as we know it and the supercorporations out there DON'T want the general public to grow their own stuff. Period. Do your homework people. I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist, but the writing is on the wall. When dudes like monsanto hire companies like blackwater, the end of growing weed as we all know it is nigh, my friends.

I get it that people need to earn a living and feed their families. Anyone besides me ever heard of a FUCKING JOB? If you're growing herb solely for monetary compensation, then you are in the wrong line of work. I understand that it is nice to get paid for your years of hard work and effort as a breeder, but seriously guys and gals - the greed factor is getting waaaaaaaaaaay out of hand. "Fame and glory, Short Round, fame and glory..."

So. With no intention of pissing anyone off, or putting a target on my extremely large forehead (that apparently has little or no grey matter behind it!:cigar::cigar::cigar:) I'd like to ask the community how they feel about a place where like minded adults can openly share genetics for free. With the winds of change shifting as they are, it may be time for a shift in paradigm from the cannacommunity at large as well. Does the community feel as though greed, ego and materialism can ever be escaped, or am I just another pie-in-the-sky idiot looking at the world through rose tinted glasses?

Maybe I'm just so out of touch with technology and what's really going on that I don't even know places like this and people like this already exist?

Maybe I shouldn't have had that extra brownie last night...

Anyhow, thanks for the opportunity to vent a little, and jump up on this soapbox. I'd love to know how others feel on this subject.

plp to all (peacelovepot)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Our food is way more important than our weed.
I have been fighting the battle for over 13 years and finally some folks are seeing what's going on with GMO's and food like substance's most eat these days.
Prevention thru nutrition has worked for me pretty well.
My job has become feeding myself real food that I either grew myself or know where and how it's produced, as much as possible, still rely on stores for some provisions but were more self sustained than most.
Real food prevents and nurtures, I take no meds., no vaccinations, get a cold every 3 years or so, feel great physically.
Could survive without weed, but will not...
Will always have the good on hand.....
Let the rest fight it out...

madmaster420

madmaster420

Our food is way more important than our weed.
I have been fighting the battle for over 13 years and finally some folks are seeing what's going on with GMO's and food like substance's most eat these days.
Prevention thru nutrition has worked for me pretty well.
My job has become feeding myself real food that I either grew myself or know where and how it's produced, as much as possible, still rely on stores for some provisions but were more self sustained than most.
Real food prevents and nurtures, I take no meds., no vaccinations, get a cold every 3 years or so, feel great physicaly.

Right on, chicken. Spread the word man, 'cause it's going to get ugly when those clowns finally get what they want. Damned nanodrones are probably out in the garden right now trying to read what I'm typing...

madmaster420

madmaster420

Btw, I agree with your method - homegrown, no chems or antibiotics or damn gmo's! oh yeah, I eat food off the floor, too.:playful: builds your immunity

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
WHAT IF

a certain group of like-minded, rational, forward thinking mature adults decided to give away as many FREE SEEDS as they could to anyone just for the asking? Does anyone else besides me feel that having to pay money for a plant is weird?

There needs to be a place where anyone can get seeds and/or clones for free.

Maybe I'm just so out of touch (peacelovepot)
Bethechange

Why dont You Make a line of seeds and give them away?
Why dont You start a collective and give everything away for free?
Great idea! let us know how it goes for you!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 380961
Why Dont you Make a line of seeds and give them away?
Why dont you start a collective and give everything away for free?

We do share a lot already. There are lots of down to earth folks who are small scalars putting out real nice bud with not worrying about profit and will share product and genetics.
I got folks I know would share and I always share as well, the way it should be....
Not everyone's greedy.....
Keep it simple, best way....

madmaster420

madmaster420

View attachment 380961
Why dont You Make a line of seeds and give them away?
Why dont You start a collective and give everything away for free?
I really want to, but don't want to step on anyone's toes or make any enemies...I never considered myself a revolutionary, per se, but I guess they make enemies, huh? Maybe I'm just another damn gutless trembler. Maybe not. I guess we'll just have to see where this goes. Thanks for the input, though. Any suggestions?

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

It only takes one person to get the ball rolling... I agree with Chickenman too, we need to protect our food sources as well. There are plots in movement , to take away out ability to grow our own food, no gardens, no seeds for sale.... It will be a very scary world, we need to watch legislation and get rid of politicos who are on the payrolls of these mega-corps .... Pay attention people, these things are happening right now

madmaster420

madmaster420

I agree. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing at all wrong with profit...It's all the greed, ego, and materialistic bs that gets me I guess. I'm stoked to know there's others out there who feel the same way

madmaster420

madmaster420

don't feel bad, nobody's ganging up, were all good. get out side, fresh air, sky, birds, lots more to living than smoking weed and all the rest that go's with it.
hah! it's thunder snowing right now! got goodies stocked up and ain't peeking outside few a bit...guess I got a bit o' cabin fever!:confused:

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

If any if you want to really scare yourselfs, watch esoteric agenda. Google it, watch the full length movie, I'm not saying I believe it all, or any of it, but people should watch it to get the other side of what we see and hear everyday .

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Hell yeah, Jimi was a prophet. What was his line about the power of love versus the love of power? The man was a genius , the world could not have handled him had he lived a full length life ....

madmaster420

madmaster420

Hell yeah, Jimi was a prophet. What was his line about the power of love versus the love of power? The man was a genius , the world could not have handled him had he lived a full length life ....

Sad how so many people know the truth but are influenced to ignore it due to endless propaganda and subliminal brainwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom