Status
Not open for further replies.
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great thread, much love and respect.
For those looking for free seeds.
There are a great many persons giving seeds away all around you, Most times all you need to do is ask.
There are scores of people who are knocking off high priced genetics just to spite the High priced geneticists selling said high priced genetics.
In 2006 I teamed up with a good friend and a cadre of well known and unknown breeders to kick off the Great bean giveaway of 2006.
Overgrow and Cannabisworld were where we gave away 10's of thousands of top shelf seeds under a host of user names such as Johnny Ganjaseed.
Done anonymously and with only one request, Pass the love on.
There is no love, like free love.
Huge Props and respect to you and those guys Kendo!. I never knew about that!
that was wayy before i started to grow.....Sounds really cool!

foursquare

foursquare

It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Im currently starting a grow with some bagseed but was looking for anyone here who you know whod pass on free genetics. Obviously id pay for shipping or whatever.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Im currently starting a grow with some bagseed but was looking for anyone here who you know whod pass on free genetics. Obviously id pay for shipping or whatever.

Seriously?

1. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

foursquare

foursquare

I never got why people horde genetics, i mean i get keeping a nice cut for your head, but why not pass it out. i had a strain i bred that was absolute fire id want it out and about and have as many people smoking my shit as possible. Theres so much money to be made in marijuana as is, whether you have brick ditch weed or the headiest of heads someone will buy it.

foursquare

foursquare

Seriously?

1. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.
Sorry brahh, but if you search on this site theres hundreds of threads to freebie tests and shit so im sorry but you being a stickler to me is quite hypocritical unless your gonna flame all your breeders on thcbay for having freebies out

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I gotta type this...

I came to the Farm a complete Newbie 3 years ago.....Never asked for free anything from anyone..
3 years later..
and I have lost count on how many packs I have been gifted!! :woot:
Huge Thanks To all those awesome Dudes that gave me seeds over the years!!
I want to repay you all!! for your kindness to me!
Youve got my number! Drop by and smoke with me in my garden anytime!

madmaster420

madmaster420

Im sorry if I read you wrong in the beginning ...Im still having trouble.o_O
what was your intention? Just talk?

Talk is cheap!..:woot:
Yea. Talk is definitely cheap, that's a fact. Nothing like cheap intelligent stimulus though. I was interested to see how others felt. If a safe, reliable place ever becomes available, count me in is all I'm saying...

Will work for KARMA!

waayne

waayne

"Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds..." So if we go by that rule, all the seed "test" threads on here aren't allowed..? I am looking at you @Aligee hahaha jk!
KeystonerFMX, Ali is an approved vendor here at the Farm
He has permission to send out testers,etc......

members do not have that privilege.........

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Like waayne said. Breeders (who pay to vend here btw) have permission from the site administrator to send out testers. If you want to start your own seed company and pay logic to vend here you will be afforded the same benefits. Other than that follow the TOU or you'll get the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom