FREE TEST for LUXBIRD Seedling Heat Mat Combo Set

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
Hey guys, we would like to offer our Seedling Heat Mat and Digital Thermostat Controller Combo Set for a FREE TEST! 😆
🇺🇸 [USA residents ONLY, sorry!]

This seedling heat mat and digital thermostat controller combo encourage seedlings to germinate and thrive by continuously generating gentle and even heat. Very suitable for indoor planting and also accessible for reptiles and brews.
If you're looking for a reliable device to make your seedlings thrive, Don't miss out on the chance for our free test program!

🔗
Click here for more details🔗
https://www.amazon.com/LUXBIRD-Seedling-Thermostat-Controller-Standard/dp/B0BMLT5CYB

To sign up, please follow us on THCFarmer, like & comment on this thread.
I will send you a private message.🤝😁

‼️P.S. 12 hrs ahead of Eastern Time, l will respond to your message during business time!☺️

View attachment 1338811

Seedling heat mat and digital thermostat controller
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

It's that time of year 😉 I will try it out I have to start my outdoor vegetables and medicine very soon.

Spiman2u

Spiman2u

I have been looking at these. I always start on Spring Equinox 20th this month for luck.

electroguy

electroguy

Hey guys, we would like to offer our Seedling Heat Mat and Digital Thermostat Controller Combo Set for a FREE TEST! 😆

This seedling heat mat and digital thermostat controller combo encourage seedlings to germinate and thrive by continuously generating gentle and even heat. Very suitable for indoor planting and also accessible for reptiles and brews.
If you're looking for a reliable device to make your seedlings thrive, Don't miss out on the chance for our free test program!

🔗
https://www.amazon.com/LUXBIRD-Seedling-Thermostat-Controller-Standard/dp/B0BMLT5CYB

‼️P.S. 12 hrs ahead of Eastern Time, l will respond to your message during business time!☺️

View attachment 1338811
I am very interested in testing your new product. I have been starting seedlings with an old heating pad but very little control. Seems different seeds prefer varied germination temperatures. Thank you for your consideration

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
I am setting up a clone/seedling room and have nothing for the new babies so far. this would be a perfect time to be able to test it as it would be used immediately :D

product looks great!

D

DeepRootsGrowTrees

🔗

View attachment 1338811
I would definitely like the opportunity to use your product!! Thank you!

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Very Nice. Just so happens I got some seeds that were gifted to me ready to pop!🙂

D

DelmarvaClones

I would love to test this combo kit out. I'm actually looking for a couple more sets just like this now. I was already checking them out on Amazon. More setups are always needed as I am constantly cutting clones.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i would be interested im starting a new grow i could sit 2 plants on it and 2 off

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

I would've tested one of these out but ya wont ship em up north to us cool Canadians eh!!!!

Whats that all aboot flapjack??

Scotty420

Scotty420

If these are still available I'd love to test one, getting ready to start some seeds so I could test it right away.

Top Bottom