• no

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
So I had 2 of Rez's Chemdog Double D outside and I took all of my males and shook them over these 2 insane sticky plants and with the history of the Chemdd spitting out nanners I want to know if you guys want to risk running these if I send them in ? These are the males I used .

Herijuana x Lemon Thai
Reefermans C99
TRC's Bluedancer
G13/Diesel

I found no nanners on them outside but if you get them I take no blame for any problems . I will tell you this , these are the stickiest plants I've had outside to date . One leans to the Sour Diesel and the other is just dank lookin . You make the call .

Oh yeah the plants we not big so I'll only send in 100 to 200 at most because I want to keep a few

R

ReelBusy1

those x's sound killer man.
well worth the "risk" of a nanner attack.
If you choose me as a tester I would be honored.
:harvest:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
These will just be freebies brother when ya order from the Farm if I send them in

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
No problem bro and I would have just asked you but with the history of these I thought I'd get a vote from the people for the people lol

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
From the looks of the poll already I think we know what's gonna be a new freebie:smiley_joint:

F

frankie-smiles

I have no problem growing seeds in my garden that "might" throw nannas at me as long as there "might" be something real nice in there, and as long as I'm told to keep a little eye on them just in case I'll give it a bash. As long as the man behinde the scenes is up front and honest about his stuff its all good. My problems are when someone hacks a strain and sells it as the holy grail, then when the growers start getting nannas the pollen chucker will blame everyone but the genetics. Sounds like a nice mix bag of seeds there zoo, respect.

F

frenchfarmer

nice you put them as freebies zoo. But personnaly i don't want some rez cross again.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

i would love to try some!!!! then go on banana watch!!!! how sweet they would be with no nanners!!! peace djxx

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Zoo, if/when you send those in, i want some !! I'll watch and pick those (maybe), nanners of them, then hit them with Headband ,(Double Underdawg),pollen !! Maybe send them back in as freebies , after growing some out to see what i get !! Any of those crosses will be steller i'm sure !! Keep up the great work !! Thank You from all of us farmers !! monkey5

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
French just make sure when ya order to state you don't want them with your order and Logic or Edelphant will take care of ya

F

frenchfarmer

i'm always doing like that, like i don't want fem or auto flowerin strain... keep spreading some good vibes zoo.
:damnhippie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom