Freebies i would like to see at "the Farm"

• Thread starter monkey5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LandraceQuest

Hiii :banana:

Some great genetics withouth any skunk , haze , NL or Kush in their blood :call !?

I want to see some Landrace of anywhere at the Bay , Colombian , african , mexican , afghanny , ThaÏ or anything Pure !!!!

Thanks to heard me lol

-LQ-

N

Nuglover

Nuglover, I have my own pain, for one thing(which is why i bought the seeds in the first place). I am not in,(live in), a Med friendly state, for another! By f2 ing the seeds i have ,that are no longer avalible for sale and sending them in as freebies, helps the people who need them, gives me fresh seeds, to work with. By dealing with "the farm" i am able to stay safe and enjoy my passion. Good cannabis in many types as possible !! Not trying to hoard , trying to get good stuff out there to anyone that wants them! I did not have the place for growing them, until now ! Hope that helps you . monkey5

Yo Monkey...just pokin fun bro.That's one nice collection ya got. I wish I had what that cost ya. You got alot of good med strains in that list. I'm sure you'll lots of folks with your f2's. I'm not in a med friendly state either and if I had the ability to have a collection like that, I'd do just what you're doin. Keep on doin it bro. Peace(I'll work on my humor) :)

P

pastor toastman

thcbay already has a stellar list.
but ...
mendo purps! meno purps crossed to hashplant or bubblegum.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
215User, here is your answer:“Flodica” – a mostly indica phenotype from the flo line. A rare, near-total recessive indica found by chance in the “TF” line (“TF”= “Temple Flo” or “True Floral”). Generally, the flo line sports very sativa like structures of taller plants with slender leaves and spear-shaped buds. The “Flodica”, however, is a near-pure indica phenotype of short, stout, yet productive, structure with very large, dense, dark indica buds. Very resinous with heavy gland production of an earthen palate to the buds that produce a very strong, narcotic-type experience. 50-55 day flowering time. Unfortunately, the “Flodica” (and the “True Blue Moonshine”) were nearly sterile--i.e. no (or very few) seeds developed, and were therefore culled.
Hope this helps you out !!! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Nuglover, Hey man it's all good !! I just love cannabis plant! I have thought for years now , that i would best support the cannabis plant by putting my money in the right places ! By buying seeds from the people who i would like to have , do good. This spreads the seeds to all of us !! Better seeds for everyone! And, your sence of humor is just fine , bro !! monkey5

Top Bottom