Freezeland is rocking Strawberry Kush

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

First bean popped up yesterday and the remaining 3 are up today. So in 3 - 4 days all are up and 100% germination.

freezeland2

freezeland2

End of week 2

Plants are 14&15 days old. I transplanted today to 1g pots. Roots were inoculated with great white. Watered in with great white, orca, king crab, and myco chum. I also top dressed with roots organic terp tea grow. They’ll be in these pots about 3 - 4 weeks to veg and then I’ll up pot to 7g fabs. I’ll also be separating two to a different room and will flip all to flower. Somewhere in there I’ll be topping them, maybe in a week or two.

FC0FDA6C 9BC8 46A4 8461 1DF9CCACC9A6
freezeland2

freezeland2

End of week 3

Posting a day early. Just finished topping all plants. They will be top dressed in the morning with 1/2 tsp roots organic terp tea grow, and then watered with 5 ml roots organic calmag, 5 ml great white, 3 ml Orca, .5 ml king crab, 10 ml myco chum.

Not seeing any issues thus far.

DE40FEA9 A304 4F31 A2D3 8D0CFF10F679
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looks great!
i’m along for the grow!
i think i have a couple of these from Anesia as well..
Anesia really does produce great stuff😋

freezeland2

freezeland2

End of week 5

Plants have been transplanted to final pots. I went ahead and set my timers today for flowering. I was going to go another week of veg but I don’t see any added benefit to that with these plants. The two plants in the hard walled room are showing sex and alternating nodes. The two in the tent are not showing yet. They are also more squat and bushy with tight inter node spacing. Hopefully they are female too. All were fem seeds so we’ll see. Definitely two distinct phenos of this strain. The two in the tent are twins of each other and the two in the walled room are twins of each other. Very even heights. Should be easy to train and manage in flower.

8EC41DE0 DCD9 436D 94D6 9B44AFA365AD
F1F93DB1 B2C6 409B 95AF 1DCBD9698E80
87BBC1A7 7240 4ADE 8388 954576AAD7EA
freezeland2

freezeland2

End of week 6

Plants are beginning the start of week 2 of flower today. They were top dressed with some N and I added fresh soil to top the pots off. Hopefully they come out the other end of their stretch without a N deficiency.

4E475DDB FC85 4248 AAE5 9311810C89B7
freezeland2

freezeland2

End of week 7

Plants begin week 3 of flowering today. All is going well. Probably about half way through the stretch. Doesn’t look like I’ll need to put my LST clips on any of these girls. No nutrient amendments needed this week either. They got a shot of N last week for the stretch. They’ll get their next dose of P next week. Happy growing.

freezeland2

freezeland2

End of week 8

And so begins week 4 of flower. One plant in the tent (not pictured) is showing what I believe to be early P deficiency. I believe it stems from to much cal so I have stopped calmag. I’m also waiting on a water report. All the other plants are happy. Everybody got a dose of P and PK boost today. Here are the girls in my hard walled room.

FC603033 5E5A 4CAC 8C6D 6B7F6D82FF43
freezeland2

freezeland2

End of week 10

Started 6th week of flowering today. Plants in my hard wall room are beginning to fade. They are under UVA light supplement. I notice since having used it for three grows now plants finish a little quicker. They have a 3 - 4 weeks to go yet but the difference between these and the plants in the tent are definitely noticeable. They are the same strain, same environmental parameters, media, nutrient amendments etc. But I have consistently noticed this in all 3 grows with this UVA. They are in their dark cycle now but I’ll post pics this weekend.

freezeland2

freezeland2

someday i can hopefully grow like you.
on a side note (as a drywaller) , bare drywall will get mould sooner or later.
any kind of paint or sealant will help
Yes, I need to stop dropping beans and put some white primer on those walls. This is my last grow in there for the year. Plan to start another grow around April so plenty of time to get er done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom