freezing,shocking, or temp stressing seeds?

• Thread starter Cappy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cappy

Got some beans. I am a rookie at this. I have heard some folks say they freeze their seeds for a day or two before germination.

Any input on that, or a link to help a new farmer out.

Beans are papaya, and Crystal, and are feminized.
I appreciate any and all input.

:banana1sv6:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Cannabis does not require any sort of cold or dark time prior to germination, like, say, tulips or daffodils need.

Soak the seeds in a small glass of water. Those that sink are the most likely the pop. In my experience those that cannot be made to sink will never germinate. From there you can either put them on a moist paper towel to make sure which ones germinate, or you can put them directly into soil and wait and see.

purpleberry

purpleberry

You can put them in the frige for a few days if your not ready, they will pop a little faster, I just put them in the glass of water for a day and they will all show a tail by then, just stick them straight in the soil after that. Make sure the soil has good drainage and dont keep watering them wait til they start to dry out or you will rot them.

C

Cappy

Thanks Purple. I already have em in the fridge. still in the lil bags . Love the stealth and quickness of the mailing from Holland. 10 days from the day I ordered.:cool0044:

Top Bottom