Fresh cuts....Do you guys soak them? If so, in what? For how long?

• Thread starter RainFlowerFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RainFlowerFarms

RainFlowerFarms

How you doing everybody. Just cut some fresh from the veg room. Got about 10 different strains. Going to soak them for 24hr in 6.2 PH RO water with a tiny bit of recharge, great white, clone solution, GH Bloom and 3% H2O2.

I get solid results. Just wondering what others practice?

I've tried it a lot of different ways. From soaking to directly planting. Failed a bunch at first but I think I got a decent system down.

No Rain...No Flower.

- DIESEL

Fresh cutsdo you guys soak them if so in what for how long
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I only do that while I'm actually taking cuttings, then they all get taken out of the water one at a time, dipped in clonex, stick in a root riot plug, trim if necessary, and stick them in the dome.

RainFlowerFarms

RainFlowerFarms

I only do that while I'm actually taking cuttings, then they all get taken out of the water one at a time, dipped in clonex, stick in a root riot plug, trim if necessary, and stick them in the dome.
Yes. My lights cut off at 9am. I let them sit in dark for a few hours and then probably after lunch today I'll soak my rockwool cubes and plug em in under the domes. Here is previous batch post soak. I then spray them, cubes and domes woth H2O2 water and cover. Get pretty explosive roots.

Screenshot 20220622 011017 Gallery
20220603 174639
20220602 151738
20220603 175421
Top Bottom