Fresh Frozen/Live Resin help

• Thread starter texaslove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

texaslove

I have been blasting bho for a while now, but recently picked up a dry ice sleeve to try my hand at live resin. before I do anything too stupid, I wanted to run it past you fine people to see how few braincells I truly have left.

Here is my plan, I have two 18 x 1.5 inch spools. one is jacketed, one isnt. i have a big bag of fresh frozen (basically just bucked down a plant and put it in a vac bag). the plan i have is to blast and dewax at the same time. I will fill the unjacketed spool with material, and then clamp it directly to the jacketed spool, using a 100 micron gasket between them to keep material out of the lower spool. In the lower spool I will fill the jacket with dry ice and alcohol, and stuff the spool itself with coffee filters. I would vacuum out the spools, let it get super cold, and then fill with butane. If i let it sit for a few minutes, will the butane dewax in the lower spool?

basically the thing would be 3 feet tall, the top half would have material, the bottom would be an inline dewaxing filter.

does this idea exist, how do i improve on it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom