Fresh Uncured Flower For Canna Caps?

• Thread starter tjgunner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tjgunner

My wife and I have been making canna caps with coconut oil using cured(dry) material the standard way for a year now. I'm about to harvest my first crop and I am curious if anyone has ever tried using fresh(uncured) material for infusion? Aside from decarb, I don't see a reason for the curing if we are not going to be combusting the material. I plan to cure it all, just kicking around the idea of using 2 oz of fresh for a batch so, anyone tried it? Concerns, criticism or info? I've been a lurker sponging all the incredible knowledge here so let me say thanks in advance!

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I've made butter from fresh wet bud trim. you just have to adjust your amount of trim to use. Most butter recipes call for 1 OZ of dried bud per pound of butter. I used 3 OZ of wet trim instead and seemed to work well.

T

tjgunner

Thanks!

I've made butter from fresh wet bud trim. you just have to adjust your amount of trim to use. Most butter recipes call for 1 OZ of dried bud per pound of butter. I used 3 OZ of wet trim instead and seemed to work well.

Dunge

Dunge

I just did an open blast on some fresh frozen.
Took care to keep the butane and tube cold during the entire process.
Worked out well.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yep , it's called Whole Plant oil. Use the stems too. Just cut em down to size you can work with .
STR8

Top Bottom