Freshly harvested lemon pie semi trimmed and ready for jars first indoor grow in 4x4

• Thread starter Satanicgrow666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Freshly harvested lemon pie semi trimmed and ready for jars first indoor grow in 4x4 *update* thank you for all that helped me towards the end with my yellowing fan leafs on my other post I appreciate y'all and I'm pumped and can't wait for this cure to be over and I can actually try it out without it tasting green still sweet uncured tho I'm surprised honestly...dont ask i just had to...lmfao..wondering what this frosty purple giants fruits are going to look like will post her too when I switch her light cycle to 12/12 and she starts to pre-flower🫠🤙💚🖤

Freshly harvested lemon pie semi trimmed and ready for jars first indoor grow in 4x4
Freshly harvested lemon pie semi trimmed and ready for jars first indoor grow in 4x4 2
Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I just chopped two Lemon Cane plants 5 days ago. Looks pretty similar to yours but mine are still drying right now. I'm stoked to try them out based on the aroma they put off throughout my house. Looks good!

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

I just chopped two Lemon Cane plants 5 days ago. Looks pretty similar to yours but mine are still drying right now. I'm stoked to try them out based on the aroma they put off throughout my house. Looks good!
Thank you man and did they get big this one was smaller than I expected but it was my first and in soil and a autoflower I will look for lemon cane if it's a good easy grow and yeah these ones smelled like cat piss when she first started budding and now it's so sweet and candy smelling dried for a week heard the snap cut her down trimmed and had to try a little bowl it got me high but I know it will be amazingly different in 2 months I have other stuff to smoke in the mean time but I was curious 🤣

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I just checked mine and part of it I manicured and the other 3rd I left all the sugar leaves on. The buds with the sugar leaves aren't ready yet but the manicured buds are just about right so I've cut em up in prep for jarring. Going to leave the lids off until Monday though.

PXL 20220917 201141639

PXL 20220917 201209355

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Hell yeah dude those nugs do look pretty righteously appealing nice and frosty and those purple Hugh's set it off wish they had like a scratch and sniff picture app for like hightimes smizz like this lmfao about how tall would you say yours got mine only hit just about 2 foot tall out of a 5 gallon fabric pot I think om going to use a deep plastic flower pot next time though being I've noticed with auto flowers as soon as the main root hits the bottom of the pot it starts to flower its happened to me 3 times now and 2 times to my buddy that grows in hydro buckets I also have been doing some research and I am super Interested in Makin my own automatic curing buckets saves alot of time and stress of worrying about burping/mold issues because those hygrometers are not always accurate in my opinion

Top Bottom