FRIEND OR FOE?

• Thread starter Trevor0179
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

answer= Soft bodied killing pesticides that state that on the list

One tip = Look up Evergreen Pyrethrum Concentrate ( organic certified and same as pyganic 5.0 but 3x cheaper )

Kills on contact , safe both indoors/outdoors kills over 140 insects ( they even use it on cattle and animals and even for bed bugs, it’s super safe for have effective on bugs, just a little expensive ) read the manual And information about it, it’s def something every grower should have on their IPM plan .

Yeah it’s banned in a few of the med states (banned pesticide lists) , but not on logic, fuck em Inless your a LP . if you read the saftey of it and only apply it till 2-3rd week of flower ( no way would you ever have a bad effect from that product, plus it’s approved in a few states still, the laws make no sense ... look at tobacco industry on what they can use OMG )

Last edited by a moderator:
TerriR

TerriR

There’s more opinions than a$$holes on google. I come here to ask my dumb questions of people who have filtered through the opinions and figured out a resolution...and to chew the fat with others here so I don’t have to advertise my hobby locally. Is this the right place for that?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There’s more opinions than a$$holes on google. I come here to ask my dumb questions of people who have filtered through the opinions and figured out a resolution...and to chew the fat with others here so I don’t have to advertise my hobby locally. Is this the right place for that?
lol well put man. to be honest, online forums have google beat in the opinions of the rear end kind. So you will even in an effort to minimize your shifting turds to get the real dope will still have a fair amount of work left. Try different ways, find what works for you and your situation and then improve on that. Not much sifting to be done with that statement. Peace out.

Trevor0179

Trevor0179

Oldmanriver if you dont like people asking questions maybe u should be flying a kite instead of trolling on a thcfarmer forum designed for people who want to share their experiences and expertise. Their are actually people who dont mind passing their knowledge on to the next generation of farmers. Cheers!

Top Bottom