Friends I'm Still Alive!!!!!

ROC

brothers!!! I took a og ghost x purps bx to og ghost for the male.. it had the strongest og type out of the males I found out of about 80 plants.. I used a cherry pie cut I got from Ann Arbor made the 1st hybrid and bx it twice to cheery pie. we call it pie hole or should I call it cherry pie hole? should be done at the end of the month..

brothers!!! I took a og ghost x purps bx to og ghost for the male.. it had the strongest og type out of the males I found out of about 80 plants.. I used a cherry pie cut I got from Ann Arbor made the 1st hybrid and bx it twice to cheery pie. we call it pie hole or should I call it cherry pie hole? should be done at the end of the month..
Sounds interesting :) let me know when there done I could do with some cherry in my stable

ROC

it has a strong fuel smell with a full cherry back ground to it. the cherry cut was 24% thc ... another one I'm happy about is my romulan cut this plant grows 90% sativa thin leaf, strong taste/smells 9 weeks in a perfect grow, strong working type buzz... this ones I got from the federation seed co. not the pink hair .. I took it by the cherry bx2 male, out standing.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1