Frisian Duck

• Thread starter xxixx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xxixx

Greetings! Quick Question: “Has anybody here grown Frisian Duck?”

If so, do you know if they stink? Thank You!
For now no smell at all, ongoing into 3rd week flower but still asking from the pros cuz I ain’t tryna get overwhelmed.

Thank You again!

Frisian duck
Frisian duck 2
X

xxixx

I’m growing Frisian dew , no stank yet
Thank You replying fam, just germinated 5 NL from Ministry of Cannabis but they only yield 120 grammish indoors as I’ve just read, should have bought NL seeds from Royal Seeds as they yield more per sqm.. also germinated 2 autoducks.

I assume this isn’t your first grow?

Happy Growings.

Jimmie

Jimmie

First time with Frisian dew. Last year it was white widow. 2 plants 4+ lbs. I used to grow way back in my secret garden. With the advent of fem seeds and it’s legal in New York, it’s a whole different experience.

X

xxixx

Thank You replying fam, just germinated 5 NL from Ministry of Cannabis but they only yield 120 grammish indoors as I’ve just read, should have bought NL seeds from Royal Seeds as they yield more per sqm.. also germinated 2 autoducks.

I assume this isn’t your first grow?

Happy Growings.
View attachment 1265750
Frisian dew, got a late start this year. Kinda messed up, but got few other varieties going. Wanted to try it, supposed to be good for northeast climate.
When will they flower? Unfortunately where I’m from it ain’t legal yet.. good for you tho’ really wished I could grow outdoors.

Ever had problems with thieves tryna steal your crop?

Jimmie

Jimmie

No thieves, yet. Everyone grows. My garden is a sea of green, can’t make heads or tails from what’s in there. They kinda stick out in late September, October.should start popping late August, finish in October. Went through 2 hurricanes last year, see what happens this year.

X

xxixx

auto OG & auto BCN Critical XXL, big time stinkers.. was contemplating germinating them as well but the terpenes on these two go way too crazy, I’m not experienced per se but was wondering if there’s any kind of nutes to lower terpene production? I’ve read somwhere that there are nutes that act like insecticides to stimulate the plant to produce MORE terpenes as anti-repellent to insects.. so meaning more smell.

It doesn’t directly affect THC, I think..
although the experience would be different in fragrance.

CE038181 1A36 4B5F B814 F3C2255D03B0
X

xxixx

Greetings! Quick Question: “Has anybody here grown Frisian Duck?”

If so, do you know if they stink? Thank You!
For now no smell at all, ongoing into 3rd week flower but still asking from the pros cuz I ain’t tryna get overwhelmed.

Thank You again!
Morning growmies, rubbed my fingers on the stem & they smelled like fresh fruity pine forest! Kinda similar to when you snap a branch & smell the liquid from inside, only that now it’s emanating to the outside!

Happy Growings!

B5736490 60DE 482D 8D55 BC084029171B
7BCC8CB9 B000 43B1 AC75 DA84D83DD175
13335F4D DC58 4451 A75B F9A7A23C3202
2498D62C 8606 4A66 BB37 3AABBA09D6C8
X

xxixx

Here’s the next batch of sweethearts, ready to harvest by the end of November.. they just cracked a bit, gotta wait still.

31AEC44A 4026 4AB5 8989 49B3D19CE8DD
72BE4FDA 6F2D 4F7F ABDE CFD99040CA78
0A471B4C E6BD 41E2 AE9C 60233FCEC7BF
Top Bottom