Fear Not!
Supporter
I have to show this photo my wife took this morning

She Loves, Loves, Loves, Frogs!

This one is Guarding her Medicine :)

Frogonduty
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

aw.... that is cute. Are they beneficial for the plant? Prob eats alll the bugs and stuff.

purpleberry

purpleberry

I have 2 of those tree frogs inside for a few months now, they live in the res. When i go to fill it they get out and sit on the wall until i finish watering, I empty and clean it it every time ,with just a little fresh water left for them every other day. LOL They are pretty smart, Im probally going to get a tank and stick them in it.

I

ibTheMan

As you can see , it was a sleepy little frog. probably ate weed and needed ah nap.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have 2 of those tree frogs inside for a few months now, they live in the res. When i go to fill it they get out and sit on the wall until i finish watering, I empty and clean it it every time ,with just a little fresh water left for them every other day. LOL They are pretty smart, Im probally going to get a tank and stick them in it.
Don't you love that? When I got frogs in the basement (these are Pacific tree frogs, come in all sorts of colors) my pinchbug problem went away. This year I ended up with a frog that was changing color to resemble perlite, and it worked! I didn't see her until I grabbed her, literally.

I would get them pinhead crix and leave them there as offerings for the froggeths. Froggeth.

I ended up getting so many frogs that I stopped taking pictures of them. Love me dem frogs.

Top Bottom