From butter to chocolot cookies cake style!

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea so showed how to make canna butter, now made i sheet of cc cookies, gave 2 to neighbor bc he tried to make brownies by dumping raw weed into brownie mix and got severe tummy ache and luvs my editables, they taste buttery but if you did not know these had weed in them u would never know at least for an hour or 2, the dispensary would charge $50+ for 1 brownie tottaley un cool! And you would not be told what strain of weed just indica, sativa or hybrid thats all, super un cool in fact curaleaf sucks so bad it is appalling, $100+ for a 1 gram cartridge and do not tell you what strain, in an industrial grow op it costs them $2 dollers a gram to grow, dont tell you what strain and are makeing millions off pain and suffering off people with no connection or now do not know how to grow, my sister's iq is 158 yet she cannot keep a house plant alive! Once told her she was book smart and life stupid i mean how can you murder a spider plant? But anyway i share my blessings and gave neighbor 2 cookies and ate 1, last time ate 2 brownies and was high for 3 days so only ate 1, so save those trichome coated sugar leaves and cure it and save it up and make butter and or brownies or cookies, waste not want not!

From butter to chocolot cookies cake style
Top Bottom