From Guerilla grower to Gorilla Glue

• Thread starter 7munkee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
7munkee

7munkee

After three fairly successful indoor auto-flower grows, I have decided to jump into photo periods. I have decided to go with Gorilla Glue.. I have never grown this particular strain and am looking forward to it.

Like I have said before, this indoor growing is new to me but I am an avid guerilla grower outside. I had read that autos were probly the hardest thing to grow inside because they are so unforgiving of mistakes. And I made a few: overfed, ph problems, underfed, missed a watering here and there...

But I am optimistic because each mistake was a learning process and I am not one to repeat mistakes. I have been taking advice from Mark Boutwell and i am pretty sure I have a firmer grip than I did 3 months ago on inside organics. I was always under the impression that it was not possible on account of no natural beneficial insects.

So I popped this feminized baby last week in a shot glass of water and planted her in a bit of compost from my garden (that I baked in my oven on 200 for 3 hours)mixed with a touch of perlite and vermiculite. I also added a bit of Root Magic powder.
From guerilla grower to gorilla glue 2

I set my Atreum Hydra 1000 at 36" from the plant and at 60% power to get 200 umols at the 'canopy'
From guerilla grower to gorilla glue

I plan on 100% organic grow.

Will be feeding Earth Dust base and Earth Dust boost, along with work tea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom