From stressed plant to happy plant

• Thread starter MerakiGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
Good reason to have someone around to water your babies, or have an auto drip system.
Personally i didn't really have either while on vacation, and came back to some stressed plants, had a little heat issue which is now fixed, dry to the bone and hungry. Though some handled it well.
But only a week later and they've bounced back just fine.

Simply top dressed some BAS craft blend, reintroduced microbes with rootwise, added some extra myco, some quillaja extract, and wallah🙌

1st photo is before
2nd and 3rd photos are after bouncing back.

Dont mind the 2 autos they started flowering early and are getting tossed😆

From stressed plant to happy plant
From stressed plant to happy plant 2
From stressed plant to happy plant 3
weedshoes

weedshoes

I'm not positive as it's my first real attempt, but I think I overwatered with too high of ph into soil that held onto too much water.
That went on for two weeks from when I first planted the rooted clones until I realized the problem. About a week ago I repotted in fabric pots with soil recommended by a local grow shop and started to ph my water. They are starting to grow a little faster but still pretty yellow.

I've got pictures and more details in a thread called weedshoes season 1. Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide. Your girls are beautiful.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I'm not positive as it's my first real attempt, but I think I overwatered with too high of ph into soil that held onto too much water.
That went on for two weeks from when I first planted the rooted clones until I realized the problem. About a week ago I repotted in fabric pots with soil recommended by a local grow shop and started to ph my water. They are starting to grow a little faster but still pretty yellow.

I've got pictures and more details in a thread called weedshoes season 1. Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide. Your girls are beautiful.
The yellow ain’t going away. Watch the new growth and if that is yellowing you still got a problem. Those old damaged leaves will never get better looking. You are better off just plucking them off the plant.

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter

Don't stress it too much, it's all trial and error in the beginning. Look into going organic so you can throw that EC/pH, and ppm meter away, I've recently switched to organics and I'm never looking back.

weedshoes

weedshoes

Hahah. I am organic as far as I know. And based on your response, probably way over thinking.

So you're telling me I can pour 8.0 tap water into my soil and I shouldn't have ph problems?

As long as I don't pour in any salt based nutes because those would kill the microbes in the soil, right?

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
Hahah. I am organic as far as I know. And based on your response, probably way over thinking.

So you're telling me I can pour 8.0 tap water into my soil and I shouldn't have ph problems?

As long as I don't pour in any salt based nutes because those would kill the microbes in the soil, right?
In organics your soil mix should already contain natural pH adjusters, therefor you do not need to pH your water, you still don't want to use city water though, it contains chlorine and chloramine which kill microbes. Either use natural spring water, rain water, distilled, or RO, all work fine.

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
Couple males culled, got a few for sure females though.

20211001 123140
MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
Looks good. What's with the straw?
I use the straw to help minimalize channels being created when i water in the pots, also it keeps the light off the top soil which helps the mycelium and trichoderma to grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom