From sugar to ish in 3 days. Heat Stress???

• Thread starter Dannyboi84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dannyboi84

Dannyboi84

So I've been growing this plant from a bag seed. Vegged from 6/9 to 8/15. Flipped to flower on 8/15. Soil is Fox Farm ocean forest. Switched to tiger bloom on the 15th as well. Watered every 2-3 days based upon weight, knuckle test, and water meter. Checked my ph...its a 6.5. Humidity hovers between 42% and 47%. Temps are kept between 79 degrees and 82 degrees.

I started letting it get sunlight around the second week of flower. Temps outside were of course higher than my tent, but thinking NATURAL IS GONNA DO IT WELL...I let it soak the sun. I also did some defoliation on September 4th. Is this heat stress???

From sugar to ish in 3 days heat stress
From sugar to ish in 3 days heat stress 2
From sugar to ish in 3 days heat stress 3
From sugar to ish in 3 days heat stress 4
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Overwatered. What did you do about 3 days before those leaves started changing?
Dim your light. What's your DLI? I think you've exceeded it here.

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Burned the crap outta your baby by putting it from inside to outside without acclimating

Dannyboi84

Dannyboi84

Burned the crap outta your baby by putting it from inside to outside without acclimating
I figured that. So is there a method to this madness? Does it stop growing, die, recuperate? I was putting alot of love into this one.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

that deck floor says it all.

That plant got cooked.
unless you have another 3 months to play with, i would send her to the hangman for edibles/oils

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
How hot exactly is it outside? Those necrotic patches look more like a combination of things, heat could be a source of stress but those patches look more like a tiger bloom issue to me. I've been saying this for years, that stuff is toxic to plants and ive seen more plants having problems in help threads using that stuff on here, than any other nutrient line. The P is way too high and it locks out Ca and zinc and a bunch of other nutrients. No doubt exacerbated by the change in environment, but that looks like more than just heat stress to me. In fact I don't see any taco leaves or raised ridges like you often see with heat stress.

Overwatering could have also contributed to overfeeding in general.

Last edited:
Dannyboi84

Dannyboi84

Thank you guys! Guess she going to the hangman for edibles

Top Bottom