From the horses mouth: No Canna product offered in US has is "alive"

• Thread starter UCtestn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtestn

From the horses mouth: No Canna product offered in US is "alive"

Saw some conflicting info in a journal and wanted to clear it up.

I sent an e-mail off to Canna North America asking if Rhizotonic had anything alive in it. The response from them:

Hello,

No Canna product offered for sale in North America has anything living in it.

Cheers
Ralph B.

Spoke with my H&G rep. Roots is not living.
It is a seaweed extract with hormones, amino acids, with cytokins.
Zone does not affect it and will not kill anything in it.
Straight from H&G Rep.

^ Thanks marky for following up with H&G on Roots Excelurator as well.

B

BavarianFarmer

I sent an e-mail off to Canna North America asking if Rhizotonic had anything alive in it. The response from them:

Hello,

Cheers
Ralph B.

I'll be sending off an e-mail to House and Garden next to put the roots exelurator live or dead argument to rest as well.

I'm excited to hear about the roots excel. I'm pretty sure that there isn't anything living after most of the debate, but still not sure enough to throw it in with zone risking killing a $100 bottle that I could drink in one gulp.
Bavarian Farmer

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Good to see someone reading labels and checking facts. But your still missing some details (especially if your posting this in the uc forum) where you can steer people into using the wrong nutrient for water culture.

You asked if it is alive but it appears you did not ask the most important question.

It cannazym recommended for use in water culture by canna? NO!

good idea to ask about pgr's as well, naturally occouring or not.
fyi, that is the ingredient not on the label of many products.

also good idea to ask if it safe to use in Water culture, by assuming since itis not living. you are then spreading more incorrect information.

Better to share all the facts (that are relevant) rather than some.

Canna does not recommend using cannazym in water culture. Even though it does not contain living organisms, it is derived from micro life. So they will say there i snothing living but then explain to NOT use it in dwc.

Hope that helps.

M

marky_has_mites

Straight from H&G Rep.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Straight from H&G Rep.

Mark beat me to it. This is true I got the same response pretty much. RE works great in water.

U

UCtestn

Good to see someone reading labels and checking facts. But your still missing some details (especially if your posting this in the uc forum) where you can steer people into using the wrong nutrient for water culture.

You asked if it is alive but it appears you did not ask the most important question.

also good idea to ask if it safe to use in Water culture, by assuming since itis not living. you are then spreading more incorrect information.

Canna does not recommend using cannazym in water culture. Even though it does not contain living organisms, it is derived from micro life. So they will say there i snothing living but then explain to NOT use it in dwc.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for clearing that up.

I however am not spreading misinformation and the tone of your post is upsetting.

I have posted a direct answer directly from CANNA USA.

There are at least two threads on the farm with direct mis information. I did not misinform or mislead. The question was not is it recommended and I have not read any discussions in this forum on its recommendation for the UC. The discussions however, have been weather it is living or not. I posted in this forum since it is the primary forum where discussion on RE, Rhizo and Cannazym have taken place where I have read the mis information.

Either way thanks for the info on the label.

420king-MASSES

Hello,

Cheers
Ralph B.

that is very 100%true yet still misleading because you can add all the bio canna components together to create a living nutrient especially when molasses and mycos are added//also the bio-terra is not offered in u.s.a. because it has a living bug in the medium but they are working on getting that issue solved for us american growers

N

NRG

Hello,

Cheers
Ralph B.

thanks for posting that

Yes I second that as well! Mark

I'm excited to hear about the roots excel. I'm pretty sure that there isn't anything living after most of the debate, but still not sure enough to throw it in with zone risking killing a $100 bottle that I could drink in one gulp.
Bavarian Farmer
There is some conflicting info I have read, Damn that stuff is expensive, I just read about half an hour ago someone say never use zone with that roots stuff

Hope that helps.

Ahh good thing you cleared that up, I was about to buy some for DWC. THANK YOU!!

N

NRG

I just saw the sickest grow in History by JACKMAYOFFER! WOW, and he uses Cannazyme, Is the UC DWC?
Sorry Confused.

U

UCtestn

that is very 100%true yet still misleading because you can add all the bio canna components together to create a living nutrient especially when molasses and mycos are added//also the bio-terra is not offered in u.s.a. because it has a living bug in the medium but they are working on getting that issue solved for us american growers

So let me get this straight... You are saying that if I add mycos (mycorrhizal) to my nutrient solution I can create a live solution? WOW, you're a genius!
/sarcasm

People... the ongoing discussion has been mostly around using DM zone or a fungicide with different nutrient lines. Hence, the desire to know if we are killing any spores or "life" in a given product.

U

UCtestn

I just saw the sickest grow in History by JACKMAYOFFER! WOW, and he uses Cannazyme, Is the UC DWC?
Sorry Confused.

Many are using Cannazyme in the UC with no issues. There are other Enzyme's out there that seem to work as well.

The UC is in fact R DWC. Recirculating DWC.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thank you for clearing that up.

I however am not spreading misinformation and the tone of your post is upsetting.

I have posted a direct answer directly from CANNA USA.

There are at least two threads on the farm with direct mis information. I did not misinform or mislead. The question was not is it recommended and I have not read any discussions in this forum on its recommendation for the UC. The discussions however, have been weather it is living or not. I posted in this forum since it is the primary forum where discussion on RE, Rhizo and Cannazym have taken place where I have read the mis information.

Either way thanks for the info on the label.

I apologize, your were trying to help.

Better wording may be to share canna's advice. Then someone knows all the fact in order to make a more educated decision of what is safe and what could be a gamble.

N

NRG

Many are using Cannazyme in the UC with no issues. There are other Enzyme's out there that seem to work as well.

The UC is in fact R DWC. Recirculating DWC.
Thank you, a little confusing though I must say. Thank you for the clarification. I wonder why Canna nutrients does not recommend cannazyme when some people are having such amazing results with it?

Top Bottom