FROSTY FARMS -Round 3--LETS grow some TREE's

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

Well here we go yet again!

I have been so busy in setting the room and adding a few things here and there. We now have gone from 20- 3 gallon plants to 10 -20 gallon plants
Lets go bigger and see what happens! We have now set up a full drip system and drain system. No more hauling 5 gallon buckets. :party0044: this old man was hurting!

We got that new sunplus splitter so we are now rocking 2 raptors with 600s all running off one 1K. I like it alot. Got them set up today. I swear that the two 6's are running cooler then the 1 1K....Not sure but it sure felt cooler in there tonight. I run both with out the glass.

So will see if this was the best move, less plants but bigger. not so maxed on space. I think I was way over crowed last run and it cut down on overall bud growth and developement

POST PICS TOMORROW

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Looks like i got front row for this one. Pics should be sik. 2 600wt with 20 gallons sound like some big mammas are coming.

waayne

waayne

Good luck on this run bro!
I think you'll find your plants will appreciate the extra space
and get nice and fat.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like fun, frost! Rock them big containers dawg. I'm ready 2 see this show. See u soon.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup frostedlove! Can't wait to see the new setup... :cool

F

frostedlove

Here comes the trees

So here are a few pics of the upgrades

ONE MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR was the adding of the DEFENDER! I now sleep better knowing I have a knock down if anything was to come arise!

30 dollars is a good pice of mind!

So as a nob we still hit purple defic once or twice! DAMN NOB----got to keep getting better! little by little! My purple Erkel seem to bush up and stunt if anythig happens in the veg state. Other long tall plants grow fine but the PE will just stop upward growth and just send out 900 million little side shoots out. I have to keep triming the inside of the bush

Our 20 gallon totes, have 3-5 inches of perlite on the bottom, kinda like a hempy bucket , to aid in drainage. So far I love it, but damn I had to move them all yesterday out and back in and now my back is DEAD. They weigh about 60 pounds or so....

OH and now we ROCK SUNSHINE # 4 ADVANCED! The new YELLOW bags!!!!! WAY WAY WAY WAY better then old black number 4
No precharged formula, NO BURN... It has coco mixed in and drainage IS GREAT!

new20gal1.jpg
new20gal2.jpg
new20gal3.jpg
new20gal4.jpg
new20gal7.jpg
new20gal5.jpg
new20gal6.jpg

F

frostedlove

Looks like i got front row for this one. Pics should be sik. 2 600wt with 20 gallons sound like some big mammas are coming.

Good luck on this run bro!
I think you'll find your plants will appreciate the extra space
and get nice and fat.

Sounds like fun, frost! Rock them big containers dawg. I'm ready 2 see this show. See u soon.

Whaddup frostedlove! Can't wait to see the new setup... :cool

Thanks for all the excitement BOYS! I am just a nob trying and Thank GOD for the FARM! Whos knows where I would be without you guys! Little by little we get better. Couple more runs and we will he sitting pretty. Still a day to day struggle now but we r getting there!

B

bong bandit

good call on the automatic fire extinguisher. something all growers should have in their room - just in case.

G

gooey

just saw these....wish they cover more area...nice setup...happy growing...peace n puffs

S

sfzoo

lookin rightous...i'll be here watching..

btw, how you like those raptors?

F

frostedlove

good call on the automatic fire extinguisher. something all growers should have in their room - just in case.

I am stoked to have it....I dragged my feet for awhile, but had a fire dream and the next day she was up and going.

just saw these....wish they cover more area...nice setup...happy growing...peace n puffs

What do you mean more area?

lookin rightous...i'll be here watching..

btw, how you like those raptors?

I love these raptors and plus down in San mateo they got them for 180....
come on how can you go wrong there......Well besides your vertical no hood way... thats a lot cheaper!

Nice bro, this'll be a fun one!!!

I am curious to see how they go....I have decided to flip them tomorrow. I need to get them going....I keep saying I was going to go for a long long time but I need to get them done and they are already filling out there tomato cagaes! So here we go

Thanks for everyone rolling through

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey frosted i missed rounds 1 and 2 but i like what you doing in 3 for sure..what strain/s is that? how much are you feeding them? giving a flush at all? and what is your ratio for medium? just straight sunshine with the perlite on bottom? i just started a like 90/10 perlite/promix..we will see..i am curious as to how long they will old moisture in 3.5 gallon pots? any thoughts?

F

frostedlove

hey frosted i missed rounds 1 and 2 but i like what you doing in 3 for sure..what strain/s is that? how much are you feeding them? giving a flush at all? and what is your ratio for medium? just straight sunshine with the perlite on bottom? i just started a like 90/10 perlite/promix..we will see..i am curious as to how long they will old moisture in 3.5 gallon pots? any thoughts?

I am feeding roots organics line. I feed in the 1200 range. I am really going to to see where I can feed on this round. I am such an under feeder. The roots organics requires a lot of feed to get the PPM up there. I was not going to continue cause now I need gallons of the mixes now but hey its what you need to do, so this round still going with the roots..

These girls are in the sunshine advanced # 4 not the black number 4. its the new mix with coco. WAY WAY WAY better then blk #4. I use to have to mix the BLK #4. I had bad problems last round with old number 4 and how long in between waters and the precharged soil with reguards to transplanting. Would mess up all feeding. love new------hate old # 4
Now these girls get water ever 2-3 days and will go too every two days soon with more drip feeding. I flush between 2-3 feedings. With new drains I can flush as much or little as needed. Have to see how it goes with new bigger girls. We ran 3 gallon grow bags last time.

strains are :Head band, 707,purple erkle, purple diesel, bubba kush

thanks for rolling through

S

sh2ft2

frostedlove. wow. i love that tote setup that you got going on. inspirational for sure i really like that you are running soil in those totes and have drains on them. that is awesome. Do you by chance have your totes slightly tilted to help drain water or do you just let it sit? Do you put a screen or anything infront of your tubing to help keep soil in buckets, and when you water to you hand water or do you let your drip system do it for you? im sitting in on this one and i think im going to try and build myself a resembling setup. good luck cant wait to see these monsters :)

F

frostedlove

frostedlove. wow. i love that tote setup that you got going on. inspirational for sure i really like that you are running soil in those totes and have drains on them. that is awesome. Do you by chance have your totes slightly tilted to help drain water or do you just let it sit? Do you put a screen or anything infront of your tubing to help keep soil in buckets, and when you water to you hand water or do you let your drip system do it for you? im sitting in on this one and i think im going to try and build myself a resembling setup. good luck cant wait to see these monsters :)

They are tilted and also on a little 2x4 kinda rack to tilt forward and to the side so all the plumbing drains proper. My basement floor is by no means leval....... so I had to lift at certain angles to make sure it all drains proper. Inside the tubs I used Flood and Drain bluk heads. They have screens to stop perlite from running out,. I do both water by hand and drip system. Untill I get drip system 100% going

flood_drain_fittings1.jpg

thanks for rolling through

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Right on frosty those buckets should do you right. Looking good.

F

frostedlove

Well today is firstday of 12h light. We did the 24 hours of darkness for the Flip.

First time I have done this before, Will see if I notice anything faster flower rates compared to just normal flip flop

I am bummed that I am not getting my dual rooms timed right for the prenupual grow. They both fliped at the same time. So oh well on this one. Next round we get it split more 3-4 weeks apart.

Will upload pics today, But as you all know the fun pics are just starting! FLOWER TIME IS FUN TIME!:character0029::party0042:

flip21.jpg
flip11.jpg

Top Bottom