Frosty The Snowman And Friends

• Thread starter sonoragold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sonoragold

sonoragold

Few pics of my current CSI adventure,,,I. Have 7 purple Humboldt sno's..4 big bad bubbas,,5 frosty's and 5 mendo pk's, and 7 aficionado Red Hindu kush ,,so far the Humboldt snow r my favorite,,,short,,wide and branching like crazy,,,the mendo pk has the biggest leaves,,,followed by the frosty's... All of CSI gear are really doing great and I feel very blessed to be growing out such beautiful plants,,,a big thank you to Nespecta...killer genes... Taking clones n a bit for moms,,,I'm letting these veg for awhile too get some big bushy plants and I don't think they will stretch much as is easy to see they r mostly indica's..can't wait to see some color...these are all organic,,using organicare pellets and homemade tea,,,kelp meal,yucca and coconut water though I do use heavy 16 foliar spray mixed with worm castings,,,so far,,so good...first 2 pics r Humboldt purple snow...last pic is group shop,,..thx for looking and peace
Frosty the snowman and friends
Frosty the snowman and friends 2
Frosty the snowman and friends 3
Frosty the snowman and friends 2

sonoragold

sonoragold

Things are getting big. I couldn't be any happier with these plants..all of CSI gear is looking super healthy.looks like I got an even split on the red Hindu ,,3 males,,3 females,,1 runt I threw out..cut down 2 of the males and kept my best one,,,really having a tough time choosing my moms,,,they all are looking so good,,the mpk has giant leaves,,,looks like going to produce very well,,also they are the tallest,,the frosty's are a really nice compact super indica looking plants,,most have a krinkle cut kinda looking leaves,,very jagged..the Humboldt purple snow are a growers dream,,,although a slow vegger,,,they are short and wide,,very urkle dominate,,no need to top as they branch like crazy...I'm having to expand my room a little as these got pretty big and want to spread them out a bit so have a light mover on the way to use the extra 4 feet I have..pics up tomorrow, thx for looking..:-)

sonoragold

sonoragold

1 pic is Humboldt purple snow,,2 and 3 are frosty the snowmans,,4 are mendo purple and 5 is some mendo purple and big bad bubba's...the purple snow are definetly the loudest smelling,,like really strong sour grapes,,,can't wait for the purple colors,,,

20150722 095259
20150722 095316
20150722 095331
20150722 095402
20150722 095444
kds710

kds710

1 pic is Humboldt purple snow,,2 and 3 are frosty the snowmans,,4 are mendo purple and 5 is some mendo purple and big bad bubba's...the purple snow are definetly the loudest smelling,,like really strong sour grapes,,,can't wait for the purple colors,,,
Looking really good so far sonora I'm lookin forward to the end results with these. Mpk is a clear and obvious favorite among so damn many and I'll be running her myself in the near future alongside two or three other csi strains. What kind of smells are you getting from those purple snows? I think of the picture @Nspecta posted of I think a ten year old Humboldt Purple Snow and that shit looks insane just like the rest of his line

sonoragold

sonoragold

Looking really good so far sonora I'm lookin forward to the end results with these. Mpk is a clear and obvious favorite among so damn many and I'll be running her myself in the near future alongside two or three other csi strains. What kind of smells are you getting from those purple snows? I think of the picture @Nspecta posted of I think a ten year old Humboldt Purple Snow and that shit looks insane just like the rest of his line
Thanks for stopping by:-) ..its hard to tell,,as the whole room is giving off lot of different fragrance's..mostly like rotten grapes is probably the closest smell I can think of..only complaint I have is the slow veg,,but on the positive note they didn't really stretch at all...the clear winners in the room for me are the MPK,,,the frosty snowmans r a close second but comming on strong...I've got 1 mpk that has a top cola about 14 inches long,,,they still have along way to go..I took a bunch of cuts and they rooted very easily,,no heat mats,no dome,,just put them in dixi cups,,sprayed with water a few times and they rooted in about 8 days..I'm keeping 5 for moms..3 mpk and 2 frosties,,I've definetly found my holy grail keepers which is kinda crazy considering I only grew a few plants of each strain...CSI did a really good job with these..the red Hindu kush is a flop..really dissapointed in these.tall lanky og looking plants,,deffinetly an outdoor strain,,thank god I only have 3 of them.

sonoragold

sonoragold

Few pics,,,mendo purps looks to be the biggest producers and the fastest to finish but the frosties are not too far behind..I think I have a good 4 weeks to go maby a little more..The HPS are starting to get some color already and I'm a little surprised as the temps in my room are around 78-80 degrees,,looks as though I'm going to get some big fat seeds on the limbs I pollinated with the Red Hindu Kush which I'm really excited about as these are for next yrs outdoor run..so far I have to say that all of CSI gear are killer genetics..the HPS are all almost identical..they look like they were from clones,,not seeds...A big thumbs up to Nespecta:-)
20150817 095318
20150817 095334
20150817 095209
20150817 095424
20150817 095122
20150817 095231
20150817 095132
20150817 095255

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Def lookin good brother =)
I got a mendo purps cut over here at a club and it was as green as can be, it also threw a few bananas. I'm gunna run it one more time to see if I can do better, wasn't really impressed but it could have been the pheno you know how clubs are.

Are yours from seed? The cut I had was alot less leafy, is it OK if I post a pic?

-lurkin

sonoragold

sonoragold

These are all from seed,,,though I did take cuts from each plant and selected my new moms for future grows..that's why I did this run,,,tired of the b.s cuttings from clubs,,figured I'd do my own hunting,,,no nanners on anything I would say CSI did his homework...feel free to post pics:-) these r my new moms,,2 frosties,,2 mendo and 1 hps
20150817 095047

sonoragold

sonoragold

Well you know how clubs go,,hit and miss,,,never seen the mendo purple not purple up,,the seeds I got from nespecta are crossed to his killer bubba cut and i have 5 of those ,,each look different but all good...I'm willing to bet if you let her go longer she will really purple up,I know this strain will definetly make u think its done,,ie most of the hairs are bright orange and buds look great but I know to wait a good 3 to 4 more weeks,,,kinda like grape ape does

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I dumped her on her ass last night with all her kids, I have a feeling it was mislabeled.

-lurkin
Good thing. I swear I could see a few nanners on your pic of her. Best of luck.
Peace

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Yea there was more than I hoped for, gone gone now lol

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Sorry to plug your thread @sonoragold

Good job bud, I hope to see more pics

-lurkin

sonoragold

sonoragold

Update,,,things are going good,,long ways to go but seeing the light at the end of the rainbow,,pic 1-4 are frosty's,,5,6. Mendo purple kush,7 is Humboldt purple sno,,8,9 group pics,..thx for looking:-)
20150829 095522
20150829 095413
20150829 095357
20150829 095246
20150829 095304
20150829 095431
20150829 095507
20150829 095553
20150829 095618

Latest posts

Top Bottom