Full moon genetics ozone kush, archive gelato x dosidos, sin city Blue lime pie

• Thread starter Growgerth24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growgerth24

Growgerth24

Just putting this out there in the grow Universe.

Recently cracked 3 new strains. A dosidos x gelato cross by archive, blue lime pie by sin, and 2 packs of Ozone Kush by Full Moon Genetics- who I had not heard of until recently.
3 of the 5 females key lime pies hermied- I would stay away- probably won't run Sin gear again.

The gelato x dosidos had 4 females- holding on to 1 of them- but I honestly don't see the hype in these cookies crosses- I heard these are prone to hermies as well, but I was fortunate with these.

Best news for last- all of the 10 ozone kush phenos were all absolute fire, every single one. It was hard for me to get narrowed down to 5. Literally the best pack of beans since I ran 303 Biodiesel back in the day. Kind of disappointed to see they are all sold out now, hopefully they will do a re-release. I will deff check out future work of his.

I do have one question though- anyone know of any other small time breeders doing great work? The only reason I found full- moon is because the ozone kush cross uses a female that I used to smoke growing up- so I found it in a strain search.

All the big guys, Sin, Relentless, jungle boys, archive, jaws, etc uses a lot of the same genetics, I feel like half of them are cookies crosses

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I think every feminized strain except maybe one have had multiple hermies in the mix. I used to throw out most of my plants and rarely had a keeper. That's why I focus mainly on regular strains now.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I'm liking ELEV8 seeds gear right now but they also have a bunch of cookies crosses. Ethos genetics has some good gear also, bunch of cookies genes there too.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I think every feminized strain except maybe one have had multiple hermies in the mix. I used to throw out most of my plants and rarely had a keeper. That's why I focus mainly on regular strains now.
Every fem strain? That’s a crock of shit. You must be high. Never had a hermie from fems. Not sure what genetics you had or if it was farmer error but I’ve never had a herm and I have light leaks etc.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

When you purposely herm a fem plant to get fem pollen to make fem seed the genetics carry through to ALL of the seeds. Even if it doesn't show in the next generation it can show up in future crosses.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
When you purposely herm a fem plant to get fem pollen to make fem seed the genetics carry through to ALL of the seeds. Even if it doesn't show in the next generation it can show up in future crosses.
Oh dear...smh, I’m out. Clueless

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Fem seeds G get you some.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Just putting this out there in the grow Universe.

Recently cracked 3 new strains. A dosidos x gelato cross by archive, blue lime pie by sin, and 2 packs of Ozone Kush by Full Moon Genetics- who I had not heard of until recently.
3 of the 5 females key lime pies hermied- I would stay away- probably won't run Sin gear again.

The gelato x dosidos had 4 females- holding on to 1 of them- but I honestly don't see the hype in these cookies crosses- I heard these are prone to hermies as well, but I was fortunate with these.

Best news for last- all of the 10 ozone kush phenos were all absolute fire, every single one. It was hard for me to get narrowed down to 5. Literally the best pack of beans since I ran 303 Biodiesel back in the day. Kind of disappointed to see they are all sold out now, hopefully they will do a re-release. I will deff check out future work of his.

I do have one question though- anyone know of any other small time breeders doing great work? The only reason I found full- moon is because the ozone kush cross uses a female that I used to smoke growing up- so I found it in a strain search.

All the big guys, Sin, Relentless, jungle boys, archive, jaws, etc uses a lot of the same genetics, I feel like half of them are cookies crosses
I just getting ready to pop some bio diesel i will let you know when i post grow diary

20220423 211219
Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Its called recessive genes and yes it does might not imediatly but it will show thru down the lines for sure

Top Bottom