Fuzzy mold at drain holes...

• Thread starter Married2Mary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Was checkin out a buddy of mines grow and he uses the same pots and medium, however mold seems to be growing from the bottom holes of the pot... He does water all the plants in the same bucket and doesnt drain it enough.. Is there any organic remidies that can be made at home or is scraping out as much as possible and watering right after sufficient.... He does allow for the medium a dry period between feeds/waterings so I don't think it's overwatering...

Any help would greatly be appreciated.. Thanks farmers..

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn 25 views and no responces.... I've never ran into this problem so I don't know what to tell him... It's his first crop so I'd hate for it to get screwed...

Come on fellow farmer's...

C

Core

its a sign that there is still to much moisture around the holes......only moisture or overwatering can cause mold....a wet inviroment will cause mold
a better drainige is recommended...or more airflow....its also possible to make a better wateringscedule....as long as the post are wet at the botom ...don't water....simple.
remember ,wet roots are not good for rootrot!

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Thx Core.. I did tell him it could be that more air movement is needed... Thanks for the input..

Top Bottom