G-13 crosses? Any info out there?

• Thread starter Sporulater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sporulater

Has anybody heard anything about any certain crosses made with the g-13? I was gifted some g-13 x ak-47 seeds by a good friend and was wondering if there was any info about this specific strain? I know it has been crossed with alot of stuff so I was just wondering. Also, how long should I veg these? Isn't ak-47 an early flowering plant?

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

Hey There Sporulater, That was a very nice gift whoever gifted you with those. Usually G13 crosses flower between 7-9 weeks depending on the cross. The G13 helps alot with the early flowering for example G13 x Haze is about 8-9 weeks where as pure haze flowers between 12-16 weeks. The AK47 is 53-63 days. I have a small collection of the G13 family myself. I went G13 crazy after I grew indica dominant G13 x haze from Seedsman.

Now, on how long to veg, I think this is where personal preference and patience comes in because even though there are some strains(not including auto-flowering) that you can go 12/12 as soon as they break dirt, now for me I always veg for 30 days no matter what. Usually people veg after 2 weeks.

I hope this helps you out.

Top Bottom