G(row)oing Organic in 5 words

• Thread starter Cheekiestsauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cheekiestsauce

Cheekiestsauce

I bought a scrog net today and threw it in. Seems like a great idea. Also bought a 5 gallon pale and a air pump and stone. Going to be making some teas probably with boogie brew products! Excited to see the turnout

Cheekiestsauce

Cheekiestsauce

Also if anyone has any tips or anything with organic let me know I’m a beginner and I’m always willing to learn and try new methods

Cheekiestsauce

Cheekiestsauce

I believe it’s day 22. Here are some pics. I’ll be adding a tea to each plant tonight as well.

Cheekiestsauce

Cheekiestsauce

Made a tea for these ladies last night. Consists of my stepwell soil bloom top dressing, 2 row malted barley crushed and bokashi plus.

Cheekiestsauce

Cheekiestsauce

what in the world is wollastonite?
well looks like someone finally made a buy it and forget it mix with top dress,be interesting to see your outcome,i dont know you feed the em1 but remeber to be active it needs to ph about 3.5 ph
Hey man I just found out they sell wollastonite by itself on their website. Product description is as follows:

$9.99 for 3LBs

Wollastonite is a calcium silicate mineral that is a source of silicon ~27%, calcium ~16.5% and Magnesium ~4%. When supplemented in soil, silicon can assist in the increase of yields . Can also reduce the presence of grubs due to its needle like crystal structure and discourage the activity of sucking and biting pests

- Enhances soil and water quality
- Immobilizes heavy metals in soil
- Increases drought resistance
- Can be used as foliar spray to build resistance to Powdery mildew

Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.

Cheekiestsauce

Cheekiestsauce

So I got shipped away for work for about 10 days and the old lady had to take over. Unfortunately so did the gnats :( . This grow didn’t go as well as I’d hoped but still looking forward to see how the one wedding cake turns out.
pics below

Top Bottom