G13 Haze x Federation Seeds Romulan

I don't usually start up a journal until I've got something outta the ground....but with this ROC gear I'm so confident of the germ rates and male/female ratio I'm startin these up as I drop the beans in the dirt. I aint skeered...and neither are the beans. They gonna show in just a few.

This one should be a doozy in the potency dept. Not sure what the story is on the G13 Haze but hopefully ROC will fill us in when he stops by. Many thanks to ROC for his generosity and his love of the plant. Pics as soon as shes out of the ground. MGG

You don't play games MGG.. I know you quit school because of recess .. Sounds killer bro.. I got a seat for all of the shows brother.. Karma all the way.. DP
Haha,,,that's a good one from waaaaay back bro...love it. I did however always like recess haha...just hated the rest of it. "Sounds killer"...same thing I thought bro. Should be some serious potency with this mashup for sure. Thanks for the K brother. MGG

DP!...My thoughts EXACTLY lol MR. DON'T PLAY! ! Roc is making me wanna Dance Cane and all! The Imagination he puts with his crosses man!! Just Awesome. .MGG im subbed to ALL YOUR shows. teach away sir! Im learning! ! Respect!
GT thanks bro. I can only restate what I've said many times before....I'm only addin some water, lights and a lil food...its all in the genetics and ROC is the man when it comes to ol school genetics...just cant say it enough. The man cares a helluva lot more about the plant and finding EXACTLY what hes looking for in his breeding specimens than the $$$. Over the years I've witnessed him GIVE away more seeds than a lot of breeders sell. Just an outstanding dude and one hell of a weed matchmaker! Thanks for stopping in brother. MGG

GT thanks bro. I can only restate what I've said many times before....I'm only addin some water, lights and a lil food...its all in the genetics and ROC is the man when it comes to ol school genetics...just cant say it enough. The man cares a helluva lot more about the plant and finding EXACTLY what hes looking for in his breeding specimens than the $$$. Over the years I've witnessed him GIVE away more seeds than a lot of breeders sell. Just an outstanding dude and one hell of a weed matchmaker! Thanks for stopping in brother. MGG

Righteous! ROCS becoming a Genetic Wizard for me. That Grape Rom B raised up OMG.. My wife's like "That can't be real" . Told her Oh YES IT IS! ! I Belive roc has something special(Maybe Kidnapped a unicorn? Lol). .nd can't wait to purchase this upcoming week! Im gonna enjoy you raising this one'!!!!
Respect!

Righteous! ROCS becoming a Genetic Wizard for me. That Grape Rom B raised up OMG.. My wife's like "That can't be real" . Told her Oh YES IT IS! ! I Belive roc has something special(Maybe Kidnapped a unicorn? Lol). .nd can't wait to purchase this upcoming week! Im gonna enjoy you raising this one'!!!!
Respect!
Yeah bro that phenol Big has is just outrageous...got me thinkin about poppin another bean or 2 and look for it. Unicorn haha...funny shit my friend. :D MGG

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1