G13/HP x long bottom leaf

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Just wondering if any one else is running these?

I have 2 both female in week 2.5 of flower. I have a few pics I will post when I sit down in front of the computer.
So far what I can say is one stretched nice and the other isnt. They are both shrubs with most branches evening out at the top. (which I like) Not Christmas tree style. I havent noticed any smell yet but it's very early in flower. After germination they moved very slow so slow that I started a couple seeds of another strain. About 2 weeks into veg they started to take of and show the hybrid vigor. During veg the branches were thin and whispy but after stretching they have thickned up.

? For Mota. Are you keeping the lineage as the name? I don't like how some hybrid names give no clue to the lineage as I feel it important to know. But this one is a mouth full. G13/Hashplant x long bottom leaf. To be honest I'm not clever enough to come up with a shorter version. Maybe long ghash leaf. Idk. Probably the herb talkin as again I like to know the lineage and if it has a name I'd have to say the name and then say it's g/13.............. Anyway.

Anyway. Pics to come.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Here are the pics as promised. They are in a 4x4 room with 1000w hps and co2. they are the only 2 in the room as I had 2 plants (DIFF. STRAIN) Hermie. Which was crazy to see, ive seen nanners late in flower but never a plant that grew both male and female flowers from the begining and 4 of 4 from that seed pack did this. Any way back to the g13/hp x lbl... Its very early in flower today is actually 21 so in the first post they were closer to 2 than 2.5 weeks. The taller plant makes things happen sooner than the other... stretched faster, showed sex earlier, and now is packing crystals on the bud leafs. It has a strong smell that reminds me of my grandmas lemon meringue pie. If that smell sticks with it and translates to flavor as well I will be very happy! I grow only from seed and clones of plants ive found from seed (currently) and the keepers I have found develope smell early that stays threw the chop and is mirrored in flavor. Everytime I post after a good wake n bake I ramble on so stopping here n no proof read

slausongardens

slausongardens

im running an orange diesel x lbl and very excited.

the g13.hp x lbl should be bomb tho.. that og jacks cleaner flavor should spice up the ghash.. i cant wait to see the buds of these new longbottomleaf hybrids.. they gotta be fire.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

How far along are you with the orange d x lbl. I don't super crop often but have in the past. This plant has too much vigor for that. I broke a branch on accident it was like over doing it when super cropping. The next morning she was perfectly straight up with only the normal bump in the stem.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I know the hp/g13 used comes from ndnguy via seeds from 1988. I found this post by Nevil on mr nice forums very interesting.

Originally Posted by Nevil
I think that I have mentioned this before, G13 and Hash Plant were cuttings. I crossed HP to NL1, which was the strongest indica I've ener smoked and I put males from this to G13.
It was labeled HP1.G13. People have assumed that this was a straight HPxG13 cross, but this was not the case. Their was NO sativa in this hybrid which was sent far and wide.
If you were looking for pure indica, this was the one. If a good breeder kept this pure he should have been able to pull most indica types out of this. That was my intention.
N.

This means that it's actually (hashplant x nl1) x g13. This changes nothing and not sure why I posted it other than interesting to hear from the creator

Which is why I love it when mota chimes in. As he is the creator of this strain. I am very excited about the two phenos. I have 6 more seeds I can crack too. more pics soon.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

This is from a very long thread arguing about g13. This post is by ndnguy after someone brought up g13/hp and the free Leonard.

Thats nots Nevs cross its mine and a friend who went by the name of swampy,sorry but somehow it just got known as G13/BSH when it is actually G13/HP 1988 x Crays Hawiian Butterscotch not reffermans he had nothing to do with the plant cray did it. This cross has been out there goiing on seven years now to F4 on my part and farther on swampys part so its not some new cross nevil did ok glad to clear this up for yya fellows we handed out thousand of these to med people becase it works for pain and other things,the 1988 G13/HP i have we call Ghash and motarebel has made several med crosses with it that aare fire if peeps want to know and grow some dank ass buud for meds or rec......ndnguy

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Both the 88' G13/HP and Lorans Long Bottom Leaf(SFVXJacks Cleaner) are INCREDIBLE strains, so nothing but good can come from these!! Good luck!
You've got that right. I guess I owe that man a phone call, wonder if it's been as busy for him of late as it's been around here. Haven't grown out the Hashplant cross I was gifted, and haven't gotten a hold of the G13 lines at all, but I like to think I grew the hell out of the LBL I was gifted.

Now, I'm a bit curious about the comment regarding LBL-dominant. The beans I got from Loran were so consistent, phenotypically-speaking, that each sister was indistinguishable from the other. But then that same year I read of others who were getting quite some variety out of the very same cross of beans. What I saw was a good cross of the SFV OG showing, seemed balanced between yield and quality. But others reported theirs were strongly JC2-leaning.

So! I guess my question is this; What would you describe at this point as being LBL-dominant?

Ohthatguy, if your ladies are truly LBL-dominant, then where that's really going to come into play in my opinion is curing. Give it only a month and it's going to smell like fuel, chemicals. Give it 2+ and it's going to turn into something rather lemony, and pleasant. (I don't care for the fuelly tasting and smelling lines much at all.)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Sea, good to see ya! The LBL's I grew out were all quite similar as well. Although I had one pheno though that had a VERY strong Fuel Skunky smell with tons of frost and quite potent. Wish I hadnt lost that one :(.

Tires covered in fuel and lit on fire :)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Morning all
@ seamaiden. I have read some where Mota said his lbl was sfv Dom as well. I have been after a true lemon tasting strain since trying some lemon cough at the hash bash it tasted exactly like lemon head candies. My wife and my friend both reported a strong distinct lemon smell on the girl on the right hand side. I didn't tell them I what I thought so I could get an unskewed opinion. It has changed from a fresh lemon pudding to more of a lemon grass smell. The girl on the left (#2) has a much different smell. No lemons at all. More of a hashy soily spice The soil smell throws me lol.

Manic. I wouldn't mind some skunky smells. That just takes me back too.

Thanks to all for the good words.

Latest posts

Top Bottom