G13 Kush (G13 x Hindu Kush)

• Thread starter cigarifama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cigarifama

I'm considering it for my first medical grow. What do you guys think?

Here's what the breeder (Kush Kush Seeds) has to say about it:

"A killer strain. Purple and spicy tasting....strong euphoric high. Grade A shit!

This plant does not stretch much and can be grown quite easily by beginning to advanced growers with good results. The flower cluster can be very dense. We found that the majority of the plants are finished after 7 weeks flowering.
The two distinctive features that the G13 plant brings with it are a serrated edged leaf trait and an unusually healthy (almost glossy) green in the growing plant. If you are looking to find a plant that is used to the limelight, then this is your girl!

Flowering Period: 7-9 weeks (earl Sept if outdr)
Yield : Very High
Mostly Indica"

Kks g13 kush
B

bigbag

company uses others pix, without permission. e-mailed them calling them out... no reply. buyer beware !

C

cigarifama

By "the company", are you referring to the GTA Seed Bank or the breeder? If the pics are of plants grown out from seeds they sell, then I personally wouldn't have an issue with it. That's for the photographer and them to deal with...

But if the pics are of other strains, then they'd be lying to me..
Is that not a picture of the G13 Kush?

B

bigbag

that pic has been used by barney 4 yrs, he claimes its a 8-Ball Kush, have a look & compare, ots the same pic ;). funny, dont believe barney either

C

cigarifama

Just checked barneys site... It`s a different pic.... First pic is from gta seeds, and the second is from barneys farm..

KKS g13 kush
8ball
B

bigbag

sorry, my bad. the pic i was thinkin of was kush kush blue kush. they used the same pic as barneys 8 ball ;-)

C

cigarifama

Oh yeah... "Boo" to that then.

Well, now that we're here, what would you suggest? I wanted to start with OG Kush, but I know it's a clone only strain, and the fem seeds.. I'm thinking they're a cross with something?

I'm looking for 2 solid strains, with good medicinal value. Maybe OG and hashplant?

What say you? :)

B

bigbag

vancouverseedbank and hemp depot are my canadian banks of choice, both are legit and have a great selection...

Latest posts

Top Bottom