winta

winta

INFO
Tester Name : winta
Grower: waayne
Strain : G13Haze Bx by Kid "muthafuckin" Twist :clapping
Method Smoked :zong

APPEARANCE

olive green hints of purple frost incrusted!

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : bubblegum sourish smell
Associated smells of bud : sweet haze

TASTE

Dominant flavour : sweet gum on inhale

Associated flavours :melted plastic haze on the exhale!

Harsh/smoothness : 10 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : YES yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 40% head 60% body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : 10(1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : TBC lol (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Lay back and Medicate! My wife is loving it after surgery (thanx waayne!)
Munchies?yes/no yes....helps u get through nausea to eat very nice :)

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics (x) - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti () - bubblegum (x)

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (x) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper (x)
tobacco () - chocolate () - coffee ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

this is an ill bx that is gonna be a problem one day! this pheno is so fast acting its great! hits your head then WHAMS your body :) its a great full body high! my lady had surgery and this is the painkiller/nausea med of choice which means alot to me! it just gives me a nice East Coast high (idk how many people will know what i mean :giggle)! i tested these as well and fumbled at the 5 yard line :giggle but i still got beans left to fine another ill pheno cuz this strain is fire and needs to be in my garden! KT dont forget about these while u Aliendawgin lol

G13haze nug1
G13haze nug2
G13haze nug3
G13haze nug4
C

c4NN4daze

Nice work my dude. Looks great. I have some MK-Ultra going right now. (G-13 x OG Kush). First time with G-13 in my garden. Looks like ill be sitting trump on headstash.

Peace bro.
CD

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you bet i wont winta! i got the pollen already collected for the BX2 so its just a matter of getting the clones ready to rock and roll. waayne grew the shit outa those, glad he found something he likes. the grape bubblegum one i got, smelled awesome but the taste was terrible...lol. the next generation should have alot more uniformity in it. Im also hoping a majority of them are Pm resistant as well. Great smoke report!

here's a few shots at 38 days of a lady i got my eye on. she has a lemon/haze smell to her and got trichs all over even on the fans. i thought she would take a little longer but shes looking like she will be done 7-8 weeks.

Nevs 2
Nev2
Nevs
Nevs 4
Nevs 5
KAL EL

KAL EL

I'm running some white g13 haze right now, hope I find a keeper.

winta

winta

this is waayne's work....but i sure enjoyed it :bongsmi: good luck with the mk ultra

Nice work my dude. Looks great. I have some MK-Ultra going right now. (G-13 x OG Kush). First time with G-13 in my garden. Looks like ill be sitting trump on headstash.

Peace bro.
CD

this was very fire and medicinal bro tuff shit! cant wait for the bx2!

you bet i wont winta! i got the pollen already collected for the BX2 so its just a matter of getting the clones ready to rock and roll. waayne grew the shit outa those, glad he found something he likes. the grape bubblegum one i got, smelled awesome but the taste was terrible...lol. the next generation should have alot more uniformity in it. Im also hoping a majority of them are Pm resistant as well. Great smoke report!

here's a few shots at 38 days of a lady i got my eye on. she has a lemon/haze smell to her and got trichs all over even on the fans. i thought she would take a little longer but shes looking like she will be done 7-8 weeks.

sounds fire bro!

I'm running some white g13 haze right now, hope I find a keeper.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

That's some special looking bud that you been smokin in that zong, my friend. Yum!
Got some G-13 in the works @ my end, too.
I'm a couple of days away from starting a G-13 (incredible stinky male) x Chem88, (old, very stable pheno that reeks, too.) Should be the bomb. Not my project- I'm growing out for a breeder friend- I'll be picking up the beans this week- my summer "vacation" project- can't wait.

Thanks for the report. Makes me want to light up some.... uh........
ahh, yes.

O

ouselfishnumber

Thanks for the report winta, if you are referring to the feeling you get from the East Coast buds I believe I know what your talking about, I moved out west about 6 months ago and there is by far more verity here, but also alot of sub par buds which I attribute to "Too many cheifs..." as well the rushed harvest of clear to slightly milked tric's where as what I was getting in NJ were a little further along in the milkey to amber color (although my choices were limited to what was around).

Maybe I dont know what I am talking about or it is just personal preference, either way thank you for sharing your review.

winta

winta

yea there was alot of pre-mature bud around out there for a while lol thanx for stoppin in :bongsmi:

Thanks for the report winta, if you are referring to the feeling you get from the East Coast buds I believe I know what your talking about, I moved out west about 6 months ago and there is by far more verity here, but also alot of sub par buds which I attribute to "Too many cheifs..." as well the rushed harvest of clear to slightly milked tric's where as what I was getting in NJ were a little further along in the milkey to amber color (although my choices were limited to what was around).

Maybe I dont know what I am talking about or it is just personal preference, either way thank you for sharing your review.

thank u grenbone! waayne got the touch and Kid Twist has a nice vision for ill strains to work on! much respect!

:yes
Great report Winta! Those nugs look like some crazy dank old school kind. Would love to sample.

D

duos

nice report, this strain sounds killer, just what im looking for. whats a legit place to find these, is the skunkhouse kid twist's own website? also, is barney's g13 haze any good? i think they use a hawaiian haze or something in theirs so i guess its their own version but i'd rather get kid twists.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Awesome, I have a c13haze in the works which is a similar genetic makeup except for a cantaloupe haze. Looks awesome!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice report, this strain sounds killer, just what im looking for. whats a legit place to find these, is the skunkhouse kid twist's own website? also, is barney's g13 haze any good? i think they use a hawaiian haze or something in theirs so i guess its their own version but i'd rather get kid twists.

these were at the skunkhouse but sold out,skunkhouse not my website. i have about 30 or so beans left i will be getting into shortly. ill be doing and incross as well as another back cross. if you do get the g13/haze from barneys go with the fem version it should be closer to the mother i had. reeferman originally made the cross for barenys its airborne g13 x nevils haze

Oldman13

Oldman13

INFO
Tester Name : winta
Grower: waayne
Strain : G13Haze Bx by Kid "muthafuckin" Twist :clapping
Method Smoked :zong

APPEARANCE

olive green hints of purple frost incrusted!

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : bubblegum sourish smell
Associated smells of bud : sweet haze

TASTE

Dominant flavour : sweet gum on inhale

Associated flavours :melted plastic haze on the exhale!

Harsh/smoothness : 10 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : YES yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 40% head 60% body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : 10(1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : TBC lol (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Lay back and Medicate! My wife is loving it after surgery (thanx waayne!)
Munchies?yes/no yes....helps u get through nausea to eat very nice :)

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics (x) - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti () - bubblegum (x)

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (x) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper (x)
tobacco () - chocolate () - coffee ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

this is an ill bx that is gonna be a problem one day! this pheno is so fast acting its great! hits your head then WHAMS your body :) its a great full body high! my lady had surgery and this is the painkiller/nausea med of choice which means alot to me! it just gives me a nice East Coast high (idk how many people will know what i mean :giggle)! i tested these as well and fumbled at the 5 yard line :giggle but i still got beans left to fine another ill pheno cuz this strain is fire and needs to be in my garden! KT dont forget about these while u Aliendawgin lol
👁‍🗨👁‍ the only G-13 I've heard of is the one developed by the government around 35 - 40 yrs ago with 24% thc content when supposedly everything else barely had 9.5% and quiet possibly is one of the ,if not thee oldest known strain that positivly is still in circulation today . It's kinda hard too believe everything else was only around 9.5 % when been growing here millions of years ? Then government. Almost taps out on full thc% with creation of only one strain G-13 ? And nobody has, really raised the bar that much with th e exception of extracts as for actual plants Neval Haze i believe held the next record for awhile..i cultivate Ring OG aka kush at 27% which has has been pretty much the highest until now ,,,Girl scout cookies i think is like a rare 33%?

Top Bottom