Gagegreengroup, Loompa Farms And Og Raskal Pheno Hunt

• Thread starter bennyfranks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bennyfranks

Hey guys!!! New to the forum scene as a member tho I've been cruising through them for years when I had the time. Purchase a large order of genetics last year and am finally getting around to popping some this run. I am about 3 weeks into flower today with the following strains from seed- 9 seedlings of WiFi og from raskal, 3 seedlings of yeti F3, 1 foo dog f3 both strains from loompa farms, and 2 seedlings of d cute from GGG. I have another 5 phenos of WiFi og a little over a week in and also 6 white urkle seedlings. I also have a few other strains from clone in there, head banger, og18, strawberry ice cream. A few cookie flavors. I have many many more seed packs to go through also so hopefully things get exciting

B

bennyfranks

IMG 20150621 234353

D cure #4

B

bennyfranks

Thanks a lot guys!!! Welcome. Glad to have ya stop by.
Looking dank.hows the strawberry ice cream structure? Nice aromas coming from that room I'm sure.
STR8
The strawberry ice cream is a little tricky to grow and train but puts off very nice size colas of some of the best smelling herb I have grown in my years. The main reason she is a little tough is her tendency to not respond to topping symmetrically. You top her and one or two shoots skyrocket while some near by stay dormant for a while. My second round with her this time so we will see. I'll post a finished flower shot from last run when I get done gardening this morning. Not sure if I'm going to keep that name or change it. She is a seed I kept around from my younger days found in a bag of super fruity flowers. Is there already a strawberry ice cream strain?
Plenty of potential in there benny.
louies are lookin excellent also.
im in.seat taken.

Thanks a lot bro! Look forward to the journey! Hope I don't disappoint

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Nice job.. Some interesting strains .. Nice frostiness on the D cure ..
for sure .. Keep em green,thanks for sharing
Grow strong~
Smokes

B

bennyfranks

Since I'm still at the beginning of flower I figured I'd post some pictures from previous runs also to keep things interesting until the girls really start going this run. I live out in the middle of no where and internet sucks so forgive me if it takes a long time to post. It took 30 min for that photo to upload lol

B

bennyfranks

IMG 20150609 000947 Fire og finished bud. I loved these flowers as did my family. Sadly I lost the mother but a good friend gifted me a few fire of bx seeds from his pack of og raskal genetics. Hopefully her replacement is in there

str8smokn

str8smokn

She looks nice my dude. that's my indoor right now,GSC bag seeds I'm calling my Orient Express - Fortune Cookies. I'm about to start flower in a week. Good growing Benny.
STR8

B

bennyfranks

She looks nice my dude. that's my indoor right now,GSC bag seeds I'm calling my Orient Express - Fortune Cookies. I'm about to start flower in a week. Good growing Benny.
STR8
Thanks STR8!!! That sounds great man. Those cookie bag seeds are full of magic lol. Can't wait to see what comes of her! Do you have a thread for them?

B

bennyfranks

IMG 20150610 002238 This was a tester from a breeding project a good friend of mine did. Fire alien kush male to a blueberry Dom blue dream clone. Loved her smoke! Sadly due to a labeling mix up I no longer have the mother. I do have another 50+ seeds from the cross tho lol

B

bennyfranks

IMG 20150623 233415 D cure #4 is really impressing me. Great flower formation, resin production, plant structure and the gorgeous colors are just the cherry on the top. She reeks of kushy pine fuel funk with a little something extra thrown in that I haven't put my finger on yet. I'll be extremely surprised if she is not a keeper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom