Gangbang a female "Jack Herer"

• Thread starter twigboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

twigboy

So I have a lovely Jack Herer female, Can I rub pollen from 3 different male strains on different branches. to produce hybrids of (JH x Mazar-I-Sharif) (JH x Blue Chronic) (JH x Nebula) will they take. just want enough for personal stash.:damnhippie:

B

budbabe

go for it twiggy, i lost my all-time fave jh female to an inexperienced grower while i was on holiday. I'd love to have her back but I dont have a time machine lol.

You'll have to be very careful when dusting the branches if yr gonna use 3 different males. I'd be tempted to reveg her and start afresh using one male per clone...takes more time but that way you'll be sure to not cross pollinate. Good luck whatever you decide :)

T

twigboy

Budbabe- That's pretty shitty you lost your jh female. I'm just lovin jh right now. I thought about doing it your way "reveg and clone" Just in a hurry and space is pretty tight right now. I'm going to try 3 different branches, sure will be carfeul not cross pollinate. Hope to get some killer beans out of her for the next round!!

Top Bottom