Gavita 1700e, Runtz, Apple Fritter, Wedding Cake ect!

• Thread starter decept1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
decept1

decept1

Figured i would make a post its been a while.

Apple Fritter
Runtz
Wedding Crashers
Wedding Cake
Alien Mints
Legend OG
Slurty3
Gavita 1700e runtz apple fritter wedding cake ect
Gavita 1700e runtz apple fritter wedding cake ect 2

Gavita 1700e runtz apple fritter wedding cake ect 3
Gavita 1700e runtz apple fritter wedding cake ect 4
Gavita 1700e runtz apple fritter wedding cake ect 5
Gavita 1700e runtz apple fritter wedding cake ect 6

Gavita 1700e runtz apple fritter wedding cake ect 7
Gavita 1700e runtz apple fritter wedding cake ect 8

globalskeet

globalskeet

curious as to what your system is for watering and managing the run off? thats alot of plants in a 4x8.

decept1

decept1

curious as to what your system is for watering and managing the run off? thats alot of plants in a 4x8.
i water about 500ml per plant per day...i dont usually get any runoff if i do its barley and only on a few if that.

globalskeet

globalskeet

i water about 500ml per plant per day...i dont usually get any runoff if i do its barley and only on a few if that.
no run off? are you in soil? I guess i assumed it was in coco and you would need to worry about salt build up like that.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
lookin great in there. Love the density, don't see many growers will to actually use the real estate available to em these days. No light hits the ground is also a rule I try to adhere to.

no run off? are you in soil? I guess i assumed it was in coco and you would need to worry about salt build up like that.
only time you need to be concerned about salt build up is if you're letting the media dry back too much, and feeding excessively. If you're dialed in, then little to no runoff is probably the absolute most efficient way to grow. Even commercial growers (not just cannabis, in general) in rockwool don't have runoff until the fourth or fifth fertigation event in a day, and even then it's pretty minimal.

decept1

decept1

lookin great in there. Love the density, don't see many growers will to actually use the real estate available to em these days. No light hits the ground is also a rule I try to adhere to.

only time you need to be concerned about salt build up is if you're letting the media dry back too much, and feeding excessively. If you're dialed in, then little to no runoff is probably the absolute most efficient way to grow. Even commercial growers (not just cannabis, in general) in rockwool don't have runoff until the fourth or fifth fertigation event in a day, and even then it's pretty minimal.
thanks, yup 100%

mikeross

mikeross

What nutrients are you using? Are you noticing different nutrient requirements for different strains or is that minimal?

I think all these post about having to have 25% runoff is just a fail safe for people who don't understand coco. If you never allow the coco to dryback below a certain moisture content percent, you won't have issues with salt buildup... in fact I've noticed I can increase my EC even higher is I maintain a certain moisture level in my coco. With that said, if your pushing our EC, not allowing runoff and that moisture content drops below a certain percent things go south real fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom