Gavita 1700e, Runtz, Apple Fritter, Wedding Cake ect!

• Thread starter decept1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeross

mikeross

What's the background on your apple fritter and wedding cake? Is the apple fritter Lumpy's, wedding cake Jbreezy cut?

decept1

decept1

some strains definitely need more food then others...the legend og is a hungry girl.

right now im using vegbloom, but have been looking into ambrosia cropz..all the nute companys these days make great nutes... its really just learning how to use each different nute to its full potential...just takes time.
What nutrients are you using? Are you noticing different nutrient requirements for different strains or is that minimal?

I think all these post about having to have 25% runoff is just a fail safe for people who don't understand coco. If you never allow the coco to dryback below a certain moisture content percent, you won't have issues with salt buildup... in fact I've noticed I can increase my EC even higher is I maintain a certain moisture level in my coco. With that said, if your pushing our EC, not allowing runoff and that moisture content drops below a certain percent things go south real fast.

decept1

decept1

What's the background on your apple fritter and wedding cake? Is the apple fritter Lumpy's, wedding cake Jbreezy cut?
the wedding cake is jb's actual cut (the jungle boys cut)...the apple fritter is also supposed to be lumpys cut (first time running her so ill know more when i chop her down....she smells spot on how AF is supposed to.

mikeross

mikeross

the wedding cake is jb's actual cut (the jungle boys cut)...the apple fritter is also supposed to be lumpys cut (first time running her so ill know more when i chop her down....she smells spot on how AF is supposed to.

Those are really nice cuts. I'm following along... getting my hands on both those cuts for the next round.

Top Bottom