Gavita Causing My Plants To Will. Stumped??

• Thread starter GavitaDE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GavitaDE

You ease them in. Starting with like an hour the first day and progressively getting more over a week or so until you eventually leave them in there. Or you could raise your lights way up and bring it down slowly over time or you could do both in combination. Marijuana is super strong and resilient so most people don't even bother practicing that type of technique. They can still get stressed though even though it might be minimal its a bad thing. When they get stressed they go into stop mode and you have to wait for them to bounce back. It sounds like you have some extremely intense lighting or your strain is a little sensitive. Your blue light is like Morning Sun your red light with infrared is like sunset they are probably also a little confused as to why it is sunset when they thought it would be morning. They are a living thing and are aware of what's going on around them.

Awesome information. Thank you bro. Seriously.

YooperGrower

YooperGrower

My brother has a grow with 12 gavitas and he was having the same problem. Until he ran the Gavitas from veg to flower all the way through! Before they tried this, Everytime they went to flowering the plants would wilt for almost two weeks, this will solve your problem guaranteed.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

All you have to do is look at the spectrum charts and you can see why this happens. You go from a lamp that has little red in it to a light that has little blue in it.

C

Cola

Along with keeping lights low in begining... did you flush in between veg and flower ... and continue to flush every week..?

Bardfoadmraj

Bardfoadmraj

I use this at the lowest power otherwise it will fry your cannabis. i believe it's for replicating desert conditions for cacti. Its for the stretch and preflower phase. I'm not sure if it's for budding. I was going to use the ceramic hps for that maybe a touch of this or mix the ceramic hps and the hyperarc. I veg with cmh and mh while giving it an hour of this at 300 watts until the plant is ready to take it with a cmh. It will Shoot up and branch out in 2 weeks.

Nugg

Nugg

Just going to throw this on...it is a led..they don't have the radiant heat like mh and so on..so running room temps low will result in slow transfer of water/ nutes..so we led growers raise room temps to like 85°..to get leaf temp up to around 77°

Bardfoadmraj

Bardfoadmraj

anyone know what that speed light is about, speedgreens.ca

Y

Yoda707

I’m having a similar issue one I’ve never had before using Gavitas (Gavita Pro 1000DE). I bump up clones under T5 2 weeks then when rooted we’ll transplant under Gavitas at 700w. Plants start looking droopy, new growth yellow and stunted, and now mid to bottom leaves browning and dying! One run I bumped up under Gavitas and still had the same issue. I’m stumped.

Top Bottom