Gdp at 2 weeks flower

• Thread starter tyler_skunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tyler_skunk

i have 6 gdp females outside 4 are into flowering and 2 are still vegging out enjoying the summer rays. but anyways ive notice the ones that are flrowering 3 of them are starting to kick me balls and bannas but no pollen yet but i tryed to open a sack that looked rip but no pollen. and the 1 other gdp thats into flowering isnt throwing any balls yett im hopping it wont. but should i get rid of the one that are murfing or should i wait to see if they are REALLY balls and bannas? or do they have sacks that doesnt kick any pollen i know it sounds dumb but im kind of depenting on this harvest cause i really dont have any money to spend and doing the illegal thing by buying. dont worrie im a medical patient thats just looking for help. aloha

T

tyler_skunk

kill it unless you want seeds later in the year

ok :sad0123: but is there sacks that look like bannas or balls that dont kick any pollen and does a murf plant grow clusters or sacks in top of the flower?

L

Lost

Whats a merf plant? Do you mean a hermie? Either way pull em..

T

tyler_skunk

yeah its a hermie. and i pulled all of them out each cause i checked today and all the nodes had bananas on them and i murdered the vegging ones also gdp line = ded. but thanks guys for the input. aloha

L

Lost

Did they come up from seeds? I know that there are seeds out for GPD but thought the best was still clone only...

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I have always heard it was a clone only strain.
I got a clone from no cal about 4 years ago.
Just in the last year have been having some pop a sack here and there.
6 months ago i caught one that was just about to open.
I sprinkled it in some that showed no hermie signs.
I got some tint seeds. I havent sprouted any myself.
Have givin them to 3 dif people.as far as i know they all sprouted.
One of my freinds all 3 were girls and flowered beautifully.
Sent some to a friend in hawaii i cant wait to how they grow out doors there.

T

tyler_skunk

i guess i just had hermie strain from it but everything looked supper healthy at 2 weeks the nodes were close together so it looked like it was going to cola out top to bottom or be a heavy yielder but showing bannas and balls on all from top to bottom from every bud site i had to chop them before it hits my whole crop. and i had it out doors in hawaii but the guy i got the cuttings from said i probly stressed it out. he said maybe it was probly to "hot" here. and his cuttings went fine. so i duuno what i did wrong.thanks for the reply

A

Alekiboy

Plants don't stress out in Hawaii... they thrive...
As soon as my cuttings (show roots) they are transferred outside as they instantaneously adapted....
The guy you got the cuttings from is probably lying... I've never heard of heat induced hermie stress.... If your plants are too hot.... they wilt... the top leaf edges curl up...

I've been growing for a while here on the islands and really the only problems you will have are insects and helicopters...(easy to remember.. both buzz around and are pests!)

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Nute stress has been the cause of the hermie action. I have seen in my gdps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom