Gelato+ g. poisonxl (long stem) and nothern light

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Since im running autos. here is what is up, have 3 gelato autos by sweet at day 44, plants are topped off in full flower, tomorrow i will flush plants add atami bloombastic & put plants under a booster, i have a g.poisonxl at day 16 & yes they are tall, i am a 7th degree google guide and i bought 4 strains from growers choice not 1 strain finished and i have been running autos continually for over 8 years, needless to say they got a very bad review that over 10.000 people saw, they offerd me 4 more pacs of seeds, no, offerd me my mony back but what about the 12 gal of fox farms that was wasted? no, i told them to send me 1 3 pac of northern lights, they said they sent 5 i asked them why? incas i run into trouble, now why if you fixed your seeds would i run into trouble? the day i cant grow that ill pack it up, anyway im not wateing any more dirt, ill pick the best bean and thats it 1 plant 1 shot for them to reedeem themselves, i buy from oes no problems ever order on tue get order thur from oregon, there in the us they told me they shipped last week still no beans! not a good start. oky doky firts pic is that gelato im going to start to flower at day 45, had to prune plants there smallish and bushy had to improve airflow was getting a little splotch, rh to high. second pic is g poison by sweet at day 16 note the tall stem. so is anyone out there?

Gelato g poisonxl long stem and nothern light
Gelato g poisonxl long stem and nothern light 2
Gelato g poisonxl long stem and nothern light 3

Latest posts

Top Bottom