Wanted gelato s1s or alien fommagio/grass knuckles

• Thread starter william76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

looking to aquire any of these strains,iv plenty seeds to trade too.im looking for gelato or alien formaggio or grass knuckles.will trade or buy and even send some back to you for free from the next generation I make.i hope I'm using this correctly,I'd hate to get banned.thanks.76

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

looking to aquire any of these strains,iv plenty seeds to trade too.im looking for gelato or alien formaggio or grass knuckles.will trade or buy and even send some back to you for free from the next generation I make.i hope I'm using this correctly,I'd hate to get banned.thanks.76
Your all good đź‘Ť

william76

william76

Sound!,alot of people are going to want to do the same thing for all different strains,76

Jist0001

Jist0001

Sound!,alot of people are going to want to do the same thing for all different strains,76
I have gellato fems super duper hybrid all feminized by lite introduction picked from ice cream cake line gelatto pheno and it grows rediculous smells loudly of the gelatto ice cream. Very strong genetics. Not all washed up through and through. Lemme know if interested

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Good luck in your hunt will, there was only 10 packs ever in the world released of alien fommagio/grass knuckles and im sure all the buyers popped them already, your only luck with be if someone made F2's from them.

william76

william76

Yea thats what I'm hoping for,f2s to f10s lol,I didnt think I'd get the aliendog and the alien kush but I did(thanks in part to the farm)any 50/50 tech xs id jump on,heard it was xd to mtf and a few others,I can dream tho right, I reckon if I breed 2 or 3 of the originals it will strengthen the afghani and weaken the other traits from the other non tech strains.i know other people have done similar but I want to do it for myself,I like that alien/ether taste and smell,unique in its own right and people iv gave the alien dog say,theres something about it just rubbers you,intoxicating is a close fit.cheers @logic, at least I can try and find them,I'd about given up!,76

therealAries

therealAries

I found all my beans and have 3 left of some F2 Alien Formaggio. If any pop and any are male and a friend of mine still has the cut I got out of the same seeds I can for sure make F3s. Hoping I can make that happen in the future! I took would love to get my hands on grass knuckles or any other alien tech based line I missed out on. Found some Glue Tech F2s I made if any of those pop I will also make F3 of that. I am an alien tech line fanatic!

Latest posts

Top Bottom