Gender Reveal- Make or Female

• Thread starter countryliving
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

countryliving

I want to catch this as soon as possible if it is a male. Male or female?

Gender reveal  make or female
Gender reveal  make or female 2
crossfader

crossfader

Hard to tell from pics, do you see any thin white hairs emerging? If so then you've got a girl. Maybe post a sharper well-lit photo.✌

C

countryliving

Hard to tell from pics, do you see any thin white hairs emerging? If so then you've got a girl. Maybe post a sharper well-lit photo.✌
My phone is old and won’t focus if I get closer 😡. No hairs that I can see.

crossfader

crossfader

Ok, well it still may be too young to show sex yet so keep an eye on it. If you see hairs that's good but if you see what appears to be "balls" (kind of watermelon shaped, if that helps) then you'll have a male. Good luck!✌

C

countryliving

Ok, well it still may be too young to show sex yet so keep an eye on it. If you see hairs that's good but if you see what appears to be "balls" (kind of watermelon shaped, if that helps) then you'll have a male. Good luck!✌
Thanks!!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It can be confusing, using drawings. The telltale sign is the white "pistils" (technically these are the parts of the pistil known as stigmas) sticking out the top). You can wait a few days to prove it out.

C

countryliving

It can be confusing, using drawings. The telltale sign is the white "pistils" (technically these are the parts of the pistil known as stigmas) sticking out the top). You can wait a few days to prove it out.
Thanks for posting!!

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

99.999% male. Hope you have others to replace him. Keep vigilant with other plants.

S

Sod

Looks male to me, but ?? I have one looking the same right now, but even with 60x magnification I still can't tell yet. Two Blue Dreams from seed, one is showing female, the other I'm pretty sure is male but I'll give it a few more days before it's in the compost pile. I was bag seed so it was 50/50 from the start. But I got one female at least.

SOD

Top Bottom