General health and strain questions

• Thread starter 564xxl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
564xxl

564xxl

Hey all
2nd year growing after a long long break ... loving it. After winter grow from seed in ( in lizard tank) gave me 4 males in a row , finally a girl and I have potted her up and she is doing well outside ( well I think she is)
But as the seeds were a gift from my daughter, I have no idea what strain she is ( the plant not my daughter (whom
I know to be 100% smart ass human variety)
If I know her strain I can guide her growth better ... so ... anyone have any idea
All I can say is she is compact, massive fan leaves and slow vertical growth 4cm last week in 6 hours sun and 18-21 degrees ( southern Australia)
Let me know and thanks for all opinions on strain and Heath
Cheers

General health and strain questions
General health and strain questions 2
TSD

TSD

Looks healthy, nice thick stalk, have you fed her yet? Looks like she may need some nutes soon, stems on the leaves are turning purple and color is a bit light, though both those things could be related to the strain. It's pretty hard to pin down a strain just by looking at it, especially in veg, there are just so many strains and crosses. It has sativa-ish leaves... but almost all strains now are some form of hybrid. Did you put anything in the soil for aeration/drainage like perlite?

564xxl

564xxl

Yeah perlite mixed in with topsoil mix aeration and drainage good ... that's a compost layer on top 3cm. Water drains beautifully. She has had 1 light feed about 2 weeks ago .. was thinking little plant big pot probably didn't need

Reactions: TSD
TSD

TSD

Yeah perlite mixed in with topsoil mix aeration and drainage good ... that's a compost layer on top 3cm. Water drains beautifully. She has had 1 light feed about 2 weeks ago .. was thinking little plant big pot probably didn't need
Yeah definitely don't over do it, they don't need much till they're bigger.

Mugwort

Mugwort

Hey all
2nd year growing after a long long break ... loving it. After winter grow from seed in ( in lizard tank) gave me 4 males in a row , finally a girl and I have potted her up and she is doing well outside ( well I think she is)
But as the seeds were a gift from my daughter, I have no idea what strain she is ( the plant not my daughter (whom
I know to be 100% smart ass human variety)
If I know her strain I can guide her growth better ... so ... anyone have any idea
All I can say is she is compact, massive fan leaves and slow vertical growth 4cm last week in 6 hours sun and 18-21 degrees ( southern Australia)
Let me know and thanks for all opinions on strain and Heath
Cheers
That’s a cannabis plant. My guess is that it’s either a Sativa or an Indica...perhaps a hybrid of both! Took another gander and it’s a lot more Sativa than Indica!

Mugwort

Mugwort

That’s a cannabis plant. My guess is that it’s either a Sativa or an Indica...perhaps a hybrid of both! Took another gander and it’s a lot more Sativa than Indica!
Sorry for being a smart ass...Man, that has got to be at least 80% Sativa!

564xxl

564xxl

Sorry for being a smart ass...Man, that has got to be at least 80% Sativa! and there I was thinking it was a palm tree forum
All good ... no need to apologise
At least it isn't a palm tree ... they don't smoke good

Latest photo below
Your further opinion and smart ass comments always welcome ...

Cheers

Mugwort

Mugwort

If you ever find out the strain please post it! Those nodes are stacked! Is she going to complete her maturation indoors? You may want to consider topping her! She looks good! Pretty close to a textbook Sativa with those long skinny 5-7 leaf patterns.

Madbud

Madbud

Shes revegging mate, all those three finger leaves and the bushy nodes with no spacing. She’ll reflower but not much fun to trim.

Madmax

Madmax

Def revegging...i had some plants that i couldnt grow indoors and threw outside at end of winter and it survived and that is revegging now.so give yours 6 weeks and she will b back to normal with a full summers grow ahead..man its going to be one big cluster fuck..i mean that in a good way.

Top Bottom