• Thread starter pdasterly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pdasterly

pdasterly

just a rant, GH down with the bud

guymandude

guymandude

Since Hawthorne (Scots/Monsanto) took over everything _ my local hydro store has been struggling. Hawthorne can;t get their orders right, can't distribute what the store has ordered, send the wrong stuff, runs out of everything and has to backorder stuff for months. I won;t use GH, since the family sold out to Howthorne, or Botanicare or Gavita, etc. They are a terrible company that does not know what the hell they are doing in trying to run a distribution company like Hydrofarm. I do my best to stay away from them every chance i get

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Since Hawthorne (Scots/Monsanto) took over everything _ my local hydro store has been struggling. Hawthorne can;t get their orders right, can't distribute what the store has ordered, send the wrong stuff, runs out of everything and has to backorder stuff for months. I won;t use GH, since the family sold out to Howthorne, or Botanicare or Gavita, etc. They are a terrible company that does not know what the hell they are doing in trying to run a distribution company like Hydrofarm. I do my best to stay away from them every chance i get

Sunlight Supply had that problem before Hawthorne bought them out. Since they are an acquisition company, the first thing they did was lay off half the people there. Guess what happened to their customer service after that . . .

We switched to Grow Generation after that. They are the ones that bought out BWGS after their financial troubles. Their sales rep picked up their phone second ring every time for any little issue. I don't use the hydro store for anything anymore, but Grow Gen gets my recommendation any time someone brings it up.

pdasterly

pdasterly

Sunlight Supply had that problem before Hawthorne bought them out. Since they are an acquisition company, the first thing they did was lay off half the people there. Guess what happened to their customer service after that . . .

We switched to Grow Generation after that. They are the ones that bought out BWGS after their financial troubles. Their sales rep picked up their phone second ring every time for any little issue. I don't use the hydro store for anything anymore, but Grow Gen gets my recommendation any time someone brings it up.
Hawthorne distrubution warehouse is 15 min drive from me, no problem getting anything from them next day.

Top Bottom