General Organics GH nutrients now available at BG Hydro

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Anyone planning on ordering? I saw a post on ICMag that wasn't too enthusiastic about the new line up but who knows what great tasting bud can be achieved with this new formula.

I would order but I'm fully stocked for another harvest or two with GH salt based nutrients.

U

ugmjfarmer

BG Hydro rules. I just did some searching around on their site and found that they own Living Lettuce! That stuff is great, best tasting lettuce here in the store. So nice to be able to eat food that is ALIVE too!

U

ugmjfarmer

OH yeah, and I'd be interested in seeing the derived from labels on those GH bottles before I try them.

L

LionVibez

OH yeah, and I'd be interested in seeing the derived from labels on those GH bottles before I try them.

anyone in particular...I got a set here and would be happy to take a pic and put it up if u interested?

G

grodankushman

For some reason I am scared of GH BH or anything coming from them... I too would like to see the labels...

Althought I do not think anything could take me away from Canna... I love that stuff!

psh

$30 gallon > $60 gallon anyday.

=P

Aligee

Aligee

working sweet on my ladies so far GH is probably the best for your $! GH + vertical lamps = big fat tasty buds... try it!!lol aliG!

P

Pistil Pete

the NPK of the Gen Organics CaMg+ is 0-0-0

I've been using the whole GO line up for a few weeks now on girls both in veg and flower. So far, I like it. I'll be running a side by side comparison with other nutes in the next month or so to see which i like better.

Top Bottom