General Organics GO box

• Thread starter KAL EL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pirronea45

yes i have used it. it sounds great for the price but i almost killed one batch of my beautys with it bc i was too generous with it. be careful if using this box of nutes.

T

TacomaComa

Its a great line nutes very well priced imo.

On heavy feeders you can double up applications of Bio thrive grow and bloom. All additives use whatever it says on bottle. I dont ph with this line either.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I am currently running the full line of GO with straight Coco...transitioned out of FFOF/Coco and FF nutes.

Getting great results...get their feeding chart off the internet

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I can attest to Baked Reality's GO grow. The plants look fantastic.

I am starting a coco run based on how well his looks. Simple and great results.

Good luck on your decision.

Haze

Haze

I used GO for multiple grows, I was thoroughly pleased every time, however did find that a lot of strains required the "heavy feeding " schedule with every water. Good yield, excellent resin production, I have since switched back to Pure Blend Orig and Canna, but will testify as to the quality of GO any time someone asks.
Always observe your plants closely with a new food, always better to use too little than too much.

J

jcash

have you used it on any of the cali og's or chem? if so i'm assuming they were heavy feeders. i'm thinking about gettin sum and doing OGbx2 and OGchem in fox farm soil. was wodering if i should still use hygrozyme and both kool blooms any info is appreciated

T

TacomaComa

Great line! you can up the application rates of the bio-grow and bio-bloom on heavy feeders to about 12-16ml per gallon. everything else i use recommended dosage.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Great line! you can up the application rates of the bio-grow and bio-bloom on heavy feeders to about 12-16ml per gallon. everything else i use recommended dosage.

Thanks Tacoma....this is interesting to find as I am just starting to play with this line.

KAL EL

KAL EL

The only thing I don't like so far is the length of time it took for plants to begin flowering after I switched to 12/12.

420king-MASSES

can we get some pics up from the results of using this line

fractaLz

fractaLz

I have pics you can check out of AJ sour and Chem 3. I was using botanicare as a base prior... The end product with GO is 10x smoother.

If you're using coco amended soil, or straight coco, I would watch out for N deficiency, thats the only negative I found

Panacea79

Panacea79

yes i have used it. it sounds great for the price but i almost killed one batch of my beautys with it bc i was too generous with it. be careful if using this box of nutes.
I disagree. I just started using this with my current grow whereas before I was using FF's Soil Trio and a bevy of different AN Nutes/boosters and this is the FIRST TIME I haven't had any nute burn. Although my last 2 grows or so we're with FFOF which is a 'hot' soil to run with by itself although it did grow me some MONSTERS! Good luck!!

Panacea79

Panacea79

I used GO for multiple grows, I was thoroughly pleased every time, however did find that a lot of strains required the "heavy feeding " schedule with every water. Good yield, excellent resin production, I have since switched back to Pure Blend Orig and Canna, but will testify as to the quality of GO any time someone asks.
Always observe your plants closely with a new food, always better to use too little than too much.
Agreed! You can ALWAYS add more but if you OVER-DO it your only option may be to flush and pray for the best...btw, be found that FoxFarms 'Sledgehammer' works as an EXCELLENT over feeding remedy....just don't use it to 'speed up' a pre-chop flush!

S

smarty55

hi all new to the forum but wanted to share my experience with Go Box nutrients growing in coco.
if you follow the mixing chart on the box and dont PH your water youll end up acidic and your ppm will be low
eg; I use snow melt or rain water boiled which gives me a PH of 6-6.1
and a ppm of 010. by mixing at half strength in bud heres the nuitrient load
5 mil Cal Mag= 230 ppm
5 mil bloom =150 ppm
1.5 mil bud =30 ppm
5 mil marine = 40 ppm
Total = 450 ppm
Ph has been reduced to a 5 which is to acidic

By mixing full strength as per the box and using PH up to achieve a 6-6.1
it increases the ppm to around 880, you need to check your PH i dont care what it
says on the box if you dont youll be feeding at about a 5 if your using a natural source ( rain, snow melt or RO ) of water, too acidic not a good level for nutrient uptake
I also up'ed the Cal Mag to 7 mil per gallon and i saw an improvement in overall health of my girls, the increase in Cal Mag brought my nutrient level up to 950 at a PH of 6.0
I'm no expert but wanted to share my experiences in hopes of helping others

Top Bottom