General Organics Nutes (Bio Bud)

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Supp all anyone useing General Organics nute line-up?

Picked up a bottle of there Bio Bud last week cause the dro store dude swore on it and ill be honest up till now i never would have believed in any magic booster or anything of the sort ive always used base nutes with a little calmag and always had awesome results in fact ive never had nothing but overfeeding problems messing around with boosters but back to my point!
Added 1ml/gallon of this Bio Bud last res change and i shit u not after 3-4 days i noticed a serious hardening off of my nuggs i dunno if this is gonna equate to higher yields in the future but im pretty much certain this stuff made my nuggz dense up but i will be experimenting more with it to see if in fact i do start seeing better yields?

Anyone useing any General Organics stuff im thinking about switching over and playing around with these nutes on the real man how yall useing them if so?

clockworx

clockworx

I've used the whole line, the bio bud is the standout product, everything else is ok but nothing to write home about. You can do what I did and buy the sample kit that contains everything for like 35 bucks. Now I just use the bio bud here and there as a kelp booster, the bio-thrive grow is good for veg, it gives the plants a nice structure when used in coco/soil, but I don't recommend it in a res, ph swing is crazy and the base nutrients start at 4.2ph due to the phosphoric acid used to stabilize them. Overall, after running it a number of times, my conclusion was that they have some ok additives but nothing I would buy again, I just used them because they came with the kit and I still have a bunch left just sitting around. My room is dialed and I run both hydro and coco/soil, I have tried almost every top brand nutrient out there and although I don't really care for advanced nutrients, their iguana juice grow and bloom with nirvana is cheap and blows general organics away. I use that for my veg and bloom in coco/soil when I need to feed, its ph stable out the bottle @6.3 (perfect for coco/soil)... Growing hydro I use cyco which is amazing, been using it for years now and I never have problems with locked out or missing elements, or crazy leaf problems and its 5.8ph when a+b are mixed into the res, the bud is A++ quality...

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I've used the whole line, the bio bud is the standout product, everything else is ok but nothing to write home about. You can do what I did and buy the sample kit that contains everything for like 35 bucks. Now I just use the bio bud here and there as a kelp booster, the bio-thrive grow is good for veg, it gives the plants a nice structure when used in coco/soil, but I don't recommend it in a res, ph swing is crazy and the base nutrients start at 4.2ph due to the phosphoric acid used to stabilize them. Overall, after running it a number of times, my conclusion was that they have some ok additives but nothing I would buy again, I just used them because they came with the kit and I still have a bunch left just sitting around. My room is dialed and I run both hydro and coco/soil, I have tried almost every top brand nutrient out there and although I don't really care for advanced nutrients, their iguana juice grow and bloom with nirvana is cheap and blows general organics away. I use that for my veg and bloom in coco/soil when I need to feed, its ph stable out the bottle @6.3 (perfect for coco/soil)... Growing hydro I use cyco which is amazing, been using it for years now and I never have problems with locked out or missing elements, or crazy leaf problems and its 5.8ph when a+b are mixed into the res, the bud is A++ quality...

Big ups homie glad i asked then cause im in dwc..
Yes im digging the bio bud honestly like i said put that shyt in and no damn joke rock hard nuggz 3-4 days later so i think i found something that may be worth playin with a little bit..
Have u tried cutting edge solutions whats ur opinions on them? Thats what im currently useing in my dwc and so far so good im just feeling like its missing something idk what, but ive seen better more vigorous responsive plants with freekin botanicare pro series for damn near the same price actually but with it also comes the swings but hella nice results in my op anyway..
Ill have to research cyco that a brand? Hows it workin for u?
I was running AN 3part series and also just felt like it was missing something altho i thought there micro was bomb and got the job done quite cheap at that..
What r u currently useing?

clockworx

clockworx

Big ups homie glad i asked then cause im in dwc..
Yes im digging the bio bud honestly like i said put that shyt in and no damn joke rock hard nuggz 3-4 days later so i think i found something that may be worth playin with a little bit..
Have u tried cutting edge solutions whats ur opinions on them? Thats what im currently useing in my dwc and so far so good im just feeling like its missing something idk what, but ive seen better more vigorous responsive plants with freekin botanicare pro series for damn near the same price actually but with it also comes the swings but hella nice results in my op anyway..
Ill have to research cyco that a brand? Hows it workin for u?
I was running AN 3part series and also just felt like it was missing something altho i thought there micro was bomb and got the job done quite cheap at that..
What r u currently useing?
Look in my sig for the links to my grow journals, I state everything I've used, when its used and a shitload of pics so you can see how it works and also the finished product, there is some really good info in there.

clockworx

clockworx

Yes the brand is cyco, its high grade stuff and runs super clean. They are known as a company who eliminates deficiency, everything is there and available to the plants. I have never had a deficiency when using cyco, ever.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

CES is basically the same as General Hydroponics- 3-part. If going the Botanicare route, their Kind line is solid, even without any additives. Add some compost tea to Kind (or an organic flavor-booster) and you'll have stellar results. The GO line is next to impossible for hydro, but their bio-bud is an excellent booster in any system in my experience.

clockworx

clockworx

The gh 3part is the way to go if your looking for a basic element synthetic nutrient base. Every other company putting out that basic 3bottle 3color mix is just a copy of the GH 3part, its easy to make, cheap, slap your label on it and viola!!! Your own nutrient line.....most of those small company's coming out with that recipe don't have the funds to really create something complex like team of chemist would. They are just trying to get their foot in the door. It cost big money to really design something special.

Last edited:
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Clean really stands out to me i really like the sounds of this cyco already i will do some research and apprechiate ur input CW i was just in one of ur journals yesterday i think either way good stuff man many props homie.
Peace

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

CES is basically the same as General Hydroponics- 3-part. If going the Botanicare route, their Kind line is solid, even without any additives. Add some compost tea to Kind (or an organic flavor-booster) and you'll have stellar results. The GO line is next to impossible for hydro, but their bio-bud is an excellent booster in any system in my experience.
Thank u sir much apprechiated as well.
Peace

clockworx

clockworx

No problem bro, cyco is the way to go if you run hydro or coco....yields are great and the quality is even better, very easy to use is a big +..you don't even have to use the whole line, bloom a+b have all the elements. You can use dyna-gro protekt silica instead of the cyco silica to save money, and a cheaper enzyme product also. Other than that the base nutrients are cheap, like 10$ per liter......

Cyco a+b
Protekt silica
Hygrozyme or sensizyme
Big bud (works great with cyco)
Floralicious +

That is the lineup I ran for years with amazing results.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Idk ive always done best with Organic based nutes in Hydro go figure if i had my way and i suppose i do id run pro series with a lil calmag and a shot of this bio bud in my dwc and think id have nothing but stellar results. I dont like these CES nutes something seems to be off or missing for me.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Got a quick question..
Been thinking about trying BigBud just to see whats up or should i even bother are they even compareable far as same type of bud swell supplements?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Ill be honest with this BioBud man im leaveing a couple plants in a lil longer this run since i added the BioBud a little late it actually does have some of my finish flowers pushing out fat calyxes i wanna say foxtailing but not foxtailing just some calyxes all over the nuggz are swellin up like they got Hyves or something.. Havent seen this before ever im pretty impressed right now its def since i added the BioBud no question!
Anyone know of any other supplements/additives i can peep out for similar results?

growchick421

growchick421

I see this ended last yr, but how did all this turn out?? Still using same nutes?? Did u Change up?? I'm using Botanicare pure blend pro in coco. What other lines have u tryed and which lines have better results in coco??

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Ill be honest with this BioBud man im leaveing a couple plants in a lil longer this run since i added the BioBud a little late it actually does have some of my finish flowers pushing out fat calyxes i wanna say foxtailing but not foxtailing just some calyxes all over the nuggz are swellin up like they got Hyves or something.. Havent seen this before ever im pretty impressed right now its def since i added the BioBud no question!
Anyone know of any other supplements/additives i can peep out for similar results?

Yo Paper. . Currently using VegnBloom nutes plus additives (+life &+Size). Check out illeagle or urbandfog threads. Illeagle seems to be doing what your describing . So far the DIRTY mixed with coco is a no brainer . Greenest plant's by far ive EVER had indoors . Can't wait to try outdoors with VegnBloom.
Respect

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I see this ended last yr, but how did all this turn out?? Still using same nutes?? Did u Change up?? I'm using Botanicare pure blend pro in coco. What other lines have u tryed and which lines have better results in coco??
Yes im still useing the biobud at 2ml per gallon in aggressive flower but im in dwc. Im useing pro series veg n bloom with a little calmag and just useing the biobud aggressive flower and its definetely plumping up my nuggs

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yo Paper. . Currently using VegnBloom nutes plus additives (+life &+Size). Check out illeagle or urbandfog threads. Illeagle seems to be doing what your describing . So far the DIRTY mixed with coco is a no brainer . Greenest plant's by far ive EVER had indoors . Can't wait to try outdoors with VegnBloom.
Respect
I thought about useing the rest of the lineup but ive always had best results with the botanicare pro series its expensive as hell but ive found u kinda get what u pay for lately.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I thought about useing the rest of the lineup but ive always had best results with the botanicare pro series its expensive as hell but ive found u kinda get what u pay for lately.

Dats My Gpops Saying . You get what ya pay for! If ya sleep on cheap sheets, expect a itching Lmfao

Top Bottom