• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joeca1i

joeca1i

Zissou Intern
Senior Farmer

Zissou Intern's Gallery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by joeca1i
Should'nt have other people breed for you.
if youre anywhere near america i would put your shoe in your mouth

oh wait you had someone in china make that for you

stfu troll

thanks reef for mannin up. i had a pack that was 2/10 germ but i dont care.
cant expect every pack you ever get to be 10 winners

the 1 female was fuckin baller man. hope you get back to your old steez mang!

Illmind - i laughed my ass off i know. wasted time hahahahaha like 4 days to start getting skeptical WHOA.

i'll shush now, but that seriously made my day right there.

Your moms a troll, bitch!...As I was sayin,this same thing happened to the cali dude,so I think its good advice.

D

Dubsta

Damn i see reeferman was banned. Dought ill ever get ahold of him for my replacements. never responds to my emails. I give up on his beans.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
my pack sucked

But I would give your seeds another shot. You might want to do something about the price like lower it. If you make good seeds they will come, maybe some low price good seeds.

mal

H

Harvestman

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!!!

About the only thing that makes sense is yes you shouldnt get someone else to grow your stock , but to then turn around and blame them is just as stupid.

karma is a bitch .

J

Jacqueline M.

I bought a few strains from vancouverseedbank like the super silver haze x sour diesel. And the rm super silver haze and the ultimate outdoor they all germinated great.I also purchased a large amount of texada lemon skunk from kind seeds breed by texada island genetics and had 90 percent germination.The finishing date was not as described on Texada lemon skunk i found it to be earlyer then the the description date by one week.
Did you find the Texada Lemon Skunk easy to grow? I am planning on buying the same seed from Kindseed. I am located in Nevada. Thanks for any information.

Top Bottom