Germinating Auto Flower Seeds

• Thread starter Rotstone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rotstone

Rotstone

I have used several methods of germinating Photo period seeds with no problems. I have tried to run some autos for the 1st time and germination does not seem to be happening well. 1st I tried rapid rooters which is my preferred method for photos. Got a seedling in a 3 gallon pot now under a clear plastic cup for a week now and barley growing. 2nd tried to put directly in soil method after soaking for 24 hours. 4 days in soil and no signs of sprouting. 3rd method of soaking for 24 hours then paper towel method. Been in paper towel for 2 day and no tap showing yet. All these method work well for me with Photos but these autos are not working out for me. room temp 75 Humidity 50. Autos are lineage genetics. Using distilled water. Got the grapefruit strain. Any tips for a new auto grower?

Brwnthmsdfce

Brwnthmsdfce

I have had similar issues. 20 hours soak and put on dirt,its been a few days .just trying to be patient.

Watching.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Having issues as well, I’ve tried all the methods temp and humidity swings seem to be an enemy fir sure!

My best results have came from soaking fri 24-48 hours, then into a coffee filter and baggy not sealed but closed , placed on a reptile heating mat set at 77-80 degrees then into a solo cup about 1/4” deep with makeshift domes. Be patient here 3-5 days sometimes. Once I get the greenery I move to final container.

The seeds I have been getting seen to crack harder than photos? I have added h2o2 to help and I have manually cracked! (Not recommended)

Rotstone

Rotstone

Having issues as well, I’ve tried all the methods temp and humidity swings seem to be an enemy fir sure!

My best results have came from soaking fri 24-48 hours, then into a coffee filter and baggy not sealed but closed , placed on a reptile heating mat set at 77-80 degrees then into a solo cup about 1/4” deep with makeshift domes. Be patient here 3-5 days sometimes. Once I get the greenery I move to final container.

The seeds I have been getting seen to crack harder than photos? I have added h2o2 to help and I have manually cracked! (Not recommended)
I have my temp and humidity swing cut out +-1-2 points. May just be the Linage Genetics. So far mine are in ultra slow mode, while my photos are looking stellar. Ill see if I can get a hold of some Mephesto Genetics as I hear good things about them. Got the Lineage because they had the Grapefruit. Been looking for something with a Grapefruit terpine since I had some amazing forbidden fruit a year ago.

Top Bottom