get a dispensary to buy your product?

• Thread starter pura
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lloyd323

This is actually a thread I was interested in starting as well. Well, more specifically, I wanted to know what price range to ask for for higher quality stuff. I know it varies depending on the quality and the dispensary, but I want to know about how much to expect so I don't get ripped off.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Have a product that is unique and will be what the market demands

pura

pura

how do i approach it w/o sounding bogus..you know..
i do have a medical recommendation / state card.. and do my annually clinic visits for meds.. and ideas on HOW to approach it?

Greyskull

Greyskull

You can try calling first and ask to speak with the buyer... but usually they will hang up on you. You will have to safely travel to each dispensary with your product (or samples) and its hit and miss. You need to bring your top game in.

The better your product is, the more "in demand" it is, the better chance you have of finding a spot to consign your crops. If you don't know what your competition looks like and what the market value is, that's nothing a little experience won't teach you... its much easier when you have a product done correctly that speaks for itself (ie mass bag appeal and smokes like it looks).

You only have one chance to make a first impression.

I know I didn't directly answer much, and that is deliberate. You need to go out there and experience it and make adjustments based on your own experiences... good luck

B

boxmunch9

its pretty tough........
" Hi, are you interested in any (your strain)?"- you

" Lets see some"- the dispensery

"heres a little sample, go ahead smoke it"- you

" Thats nice shit, how much you want for it?"-the dispensery

" umm how about $(what you would like for it)?"

"I think we can do that, because your shits so fucking dank my face is numb"-the dispensery

but seriously go to a club bring a sample and ask if they are interested. they won't think your crazy ,considering its a club and thats what they do

pura

pura

im going try some of your methods you guys have laid out,send some pm's to some clinics as well,with information, medical recommendation info,some personal info so they know who i am..and that i am legit..i have some gear out almost cured + a few more batchs that are high quality meds.. ill post back here with the results here in a couple weeks.

thanks for all the input everyone.

:icon_spin:

Greyskull

Greyskull

btw most will only purchase in quanitites of 1/2lb and up.
so be sure to be well stocked.
good luck

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

walk in and ask if they are taking vendors, if they say yes take out a small sample jar and show them what uve got ;) if its good theyll want it
in the bay area u can get up to 4200-4300 for the absolute high grade, and i know u can get more down south

F

Finalopagus

Dam I really miss selling dimes on the corner....
What everybody is sayin
walk in tall and you will walk out rich...
think of the end user also
my 2

Greyskull

Greyskull

...think about the dude taking the time to grow it, too.
end users have many choices... then can choose to buy the good stuff or they can choose to buy the crappy stuff. they have choices.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

If you're sure your shit is all that, then go in and share a sample and let them know what you want per Lb. Offer them a discounted half just to "see how it sells". When your phone starts ringing off the wall you know you hooked that fish. LOL

YJ

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

It really helps if you are a medicinal marijuana patient or caregiver. I frequent a few medicinal clinics and made friends with the owners. The clinics here are begging their patients to sell them dank...the demand is so high (literally) that the clinics are asking patients help grow and sell them weed. They can't keep up! They want it in bulk...pounds. Depending on the quality...they are offering around 4 to 5 thousand.

I

IGROWMYOWN

^^^ yeah they dont care... I've seen "specials" of seeded weed going for $150 an o... even if your weed isnt high grade they will take it and sell it as a special for $200 to $250 an O,of course you wont get what top grade would get but You can get rid of it. The Prices patients are getting for good Kush in LA are up there.

J

Jalisco Kid

I have found that clubs have certain vendor days also the have certain days to verify your recommendation. I believe it just takes a little time. Suerte JK

L

LOCO__MOCO

high grade around my area at the clubs go for 350-450 a zip....

Top Bottom