Get down in the Fire

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

That first Cheeto & the second 7 Ghosts are just lovely. Not a hairdresser, but I have a head full of locks, so they tend to catch my eye. Be well, Mo.

Mogrow

Mogrow

That first Cheeto & the second 7 Ghosts are just lovely. Not a hairdresser, but I have a head full of locks, so they tend to catch my eye. Be well, Mo.
sorry Goods I thought you ran a salon???? maybe i'm thinking of medusa? love the locks and all the stuff you can do with them.

Mogrow

Mogrow

ms mogrow made some killa treats, so did some alien dude. bwaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..

Fruity peebles 011

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Yo! Mo! Crushing it as usual I see. To a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2013! May all your gardens be green!

outwest

Mogrow

Mogrow

what up mo? the cellar dweller spot is killin it. i got me a lil cheeto goin too. killer work brother. happy holidaze
daze my man, glad you popped in the basement bro, it's nice and warm down here, all freaking cold and shit on the topside. you know how it is underground;)
u gonna like the cheeto kush, 2 different phenos, the one without the red hairs and a little smaller buds is the one that is top shelve stuff, no shit....the other pheno is nothing to sneeze at either and the yeilds are massive...
Yo! Mo! Crushing it as usual I see. To a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2013! May all your gardens be green!

outwest
Westie, glad ya popped in bro, organic brothers of a different mother...
in dirt we trust, and happy holidays..
mmmmn snacking here but those look awesome....fruity pebbles?
yeah the treats and the beans:) happy holidays yabba dabba, yeah you need to run some pebbles, call you fred flintstone, aka yabba dabba dooooo.

FireWithin

FireWithin

Damn last pic-right side is like Pizza bout to tower ova! Stackd up nodes lookn muuuneeee!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Lots of dialed-in dankness Mogrow! Got me seeing double...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hope u had a good Holiday, Mo. Pop them Pebbles already! Lol.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

So Jello Mo!
I know u will do them justice.
I keep praying for the day I get to run one of Aliens elite gear strains .... especially FPOG !

PnL

Mogrow

Mogrow

Hope u had a good Holiday, Mo. Pop them Pebbles already! Lol.
thanks brother Rival,, they ain't gonna sprout sitting in that baggie are they:confused:
So Jello Mo!
I know u will do them justice.
I keep praying for the day I get to run one of Aliens elite gear strains .... especially FPOG !

PnL
man i'm telling ya, there's top grade phenos in all packs i've run, Waayne right now has a pheno of the lemon alien dawg he says is "game changer" stuff and that's out of a $150 pack. run some out, you'll get your doors blown off by a pheno..

catdaddy

catdaddy

looking real good, MO. i got to stop by more often, because you are putting it down.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Seven Ghosts is gonna be fire. I was smoking on some of my SG #5 this morning. Wake n bake that shit and ur ready to go. What pheno do u think u have? I had 3 dif phenos from 4 seed plants. The Alien pheno was the best IMO. That WIFI looks awesome as well. I got 2 from seed goin into flower. Keep on rocking' in 2013, Mo G.

Mogrow

Mogrow

stellar work my friend!!...

very nice:D
thanks Jaws
That Seven Ghosts is gonna be fire. I was smoking on some of my SG #5 this morning. Wake n bake that shit and ur ready to go. What pheno do u think u have? I had 3 dif phenos from 4 seed plants. The Alien pheno was the best IMO. That WIFI looks awesome as well. I got 2 from seed goin into flower. Keep on rocking' in 2013, Mo G.
Good phenos of the Ghost are top shelf shit, you know that, i just cruised through the Funk Lab and saw some great 7 Ghosts shots,. Think I have a tahoe/master kush leaner. Funny thing is, the clones and the mother plant are alot different than i remember the original to be, cause i didn't have any of the purple colored stuff before. anyway it looks great, great high, taste is smooth but not alot of flavor right now, maybe with a cure???
momma plant yielded 11.5 zips.:eek:

Latest posts

Top Bottom